Status
Not open for further replies.

carterqw

LBJ/KDT collector
Real Name
Carter
eBay User
carterqw
There is a new shop in Melbourne Australia!!!!!
DREAM CARDS SHOP located in the CBD of Melbourne Paramount Centre
detail:
shop 22 upper Bourke street level
108 Bourke Street
The Paramount Centre
Trading hours: Sunday to Monday 12pm to 7pm
Melbourne 3000
contact no. 0413310002 Carter
DREAMS CARDS will provide you the best price and services in Australia!!!

Please tell us what is the product you like the most? so that we wont short of stock by the time.

anyone from Melbourne if you have any need or question feel free to ask me.cheerz!

Price list and live breaks of our customers in this thread (I guess its a bit hard to find)

Re: New shop openning soooon in Melbourne Australia

hi carter

will you stock boxes, packs or singles? or all? will you be trading with customers? days and hours of operation? how big is the store?

we melbourne collectors have been waiting a long time for another good quality card shop to open...

hi carter

will you stock boxes, packs or singles? or all? will you be trading with customers? days and hours of operation? how big is the store?

we melbourne collectors have been waiting a long time for another good quality card shop to open...

We will have most of the products from 07/08, from singles to cases we have them all(but from other yrs you should tell us now). we also accept specific orders. we will trade with customers as well, and there will be card shows every second week, our shop is not big but its a place provide to our fans to communicate with each other and trade with each other(you can put your cards in our shop, we will help you to sell them with absolutely NO FEEs)
I will post a video of our shop soon after everything been set up.
trading hours will be 12pm to 8pm seven dayz a week.

Should be good i'm sure theres a few Vic's here that have been waiting for a good card store to open up and 1 that u dont have to save for months for just to buy a pack:lol:

Should be good i'm sure theres a few Vic's here that have been waiting for a good card store to open up and 1 that u dont have to save for months for just to buy a pack:lol:[/QUOTE

Exactly!
everyone feel free to come n don't have to buy a pack, may be just have a look our huge range of singles that may fit into your PC.

all we want to do is creat a place for our Australian Basketball fans!
Becuz Im one of you!

wow this place sounds like its gonna be awesome:):) Since i'm from Brisbane i might have 2 consider flying down to have a look and make some purchases:):) Good Luck with the place, i know you will do well, peace:):):) Can't wait to see the vid of the place

Great news indeed :) Will you be selling 3000ct or 5000ct boxes? (The 1s in lanes for storing cards)

3000 count card holder boxes - they are large carboard boxes that have cardboard divided rows.

Good luck with the shop.

Good luck with it sounds great, I’ll have to go and check it out.

Hey mate, do you have a website or price list for your boxes and accessories.

the website will cost us a lot so I don't think we will have in a short time
but you will have a price list for our boxes after everything been settled down. I will open a ebay shop shortly as well.

I don't mind a picture of the shop as well. Haven't seen a card shop in years.

Do you sell AFL/NRL cards as well, and even non-sport, i.e. Benchwarmer :thumbsup: or is it just Basketball?

not yet but we will try to get them in before 18th.

Sweet :) That's my #1 priority/card need at the moment and with postage costs it's so damn hard to justify! (And I have heard Cardzone 1s are utter cheap trash).

Will check with you prior to popping in to get some ;)

Sounds good...save me some nice condition Wades! GL with the business

Cardzone is hella expensive!

I don't mind a picture of the shop as well. Haven't seen a card shop in years.

We are still working on decoration . but you want know what we up to so far I can send you a picuture by monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom