Footy Stars 2021

That last sentence, no truer words have been spoke.
A ever growing number of long time collectors are dropping out through being unable to obtain any stock or being totally priced out of the hobby they once loved and cared for.

Not a worry and I very much appreciate your contributions too John!

Not sure I rate the Coleman Predictors as an insert to be honest. They look great, but would have been nice to not have another predictor on top of the Premiers and Brownlow.

We have for the first time, a Coleman predictor to go with the Brownlow and Premiership predictors.

Can’t wait for the Wooden Spoon predictor to be announced redeeming a woooden spoon signed by the winning team and coach.

We have for the first time, a Coleman predictor to go with the Brownlow and Premiership predictors.

Can’t wait for the Wooden Spoon predictor to be announced redeeming a woooden spoon signed by the winning team and coach.
I think we'll be winning that award.

The Jason Horne to HFC predictor will be awesome

While I like the look of the Coleman Predictors I think an actual player would have been better. So one player from each team, and one wild card which covers all teams if one of the pictured players doesn’t win.

Agree, although I always think with these it should just be the best chances not really team based. So Geelong should have Cameron, Hawkins and a wild card