Footy Stars 2021

I hope not. I'd be shocked if that situation was ever replicated with AFL as it's a very small market. But if it did, I think Select might add a few more inserts and parallels and crank up the print run. This is supposed to be the meat and potatoes release and it would be BS if people missed out because of a lack of supply. I'm not suggesting every player gets a Brownlow Predictor card but some form of dilution wouldn't hurt if it means that it is still available to one and all. What happened to the Retail side of the hobby in the US is tragic.
That last sentence, no truer words have been spoke.
A ever growing number of long time collectors are dropping out through being unable to obtain any stock or being totally priced out of the hobby they once loved and cared for.

Looks good 1 per case

5C132CAC-1708-46E0-A653-A8BF3CCC2A48.png

I travel overseas a lot - I am now approaching 70 so I go cruising moslty these days. I do not post many comments but watch this site regularly. I do enjoy many fo your comments as I find them so informative - that is whyi chose to reply to you about the disneyalnd trip - I rarely win but at the same time I won a Veteran's claim which also netted me a lot of money. 2020 was a terrible year becasue we coudl nto go anywhere - in 2019 wife and i did 3 months cruising around Europe. I collect AFL, NRL and Cricket cards - did it just for fun as a kid in 50s and 60s and then restarted seriously in 1994 - was still a bit tough then with kids in schools and mortgages etc but since retiring in 2013 money is a little easier and I can collect most of what i want -I get so much good information from so many of the people who put there knowledge on this site. Thank you for your contributions John
Not a worry and I very much appreciate your contributions too John! 😁

Not sure I rate the Coleman Predictors as an insert to be honest. They look great, but would have been nice to not have another predictor on top of the Premiers and Brownlow.

We have for the first time, a Coleman predictor to go with the Brownlow and Premiership predictors.

Can’t wait for the Wooden Spoon predictor to be announced redeeming a woooden spoon signed by the winning team and coach.

We have for the first time, a Coleman predictor to go with the Brownlow and Premiership predictors.

Can’t wait for the Wooden Spoon predictor to be announced redeeming a woooden spoon signed by the winning team and coach.
I think we'll be winning that award.

The Jason Horne to HFC predictor will be awesome

While I like the look of the Coleman Predictors I think an actual player would have been better. So one player from each team, and one wild card which covers all teams if one of the pictured players doesn’t win.

Agree, although I always think with these it should just be the best chances not really team based. So Geelong should have Cameron, Hawkins and a wild card

Back
Top Bottom