Festivus Mail!!!!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
yes thats right i dont celebrate xmas, i celebrate a "festivus for the rest-of-us". Now, onto the feats of strength!!! :lol:

(sorry if that made no sense, ive been watching a lot of seinfeld lately)

Bob Pettit echelon #/50. cool looking cards, but why does a common base card have to be as thick as a patch card?:blink: is it to somehow justify the $250 you pay for the box, by using half a tree for each card? :blink:
pettit50.jpg

Wes Unseld echelon #/25
unseld25.jpg

Adrian Dantley Jsy
dantleyjsy.jpg

Few autos now: love him or hate him, hes arguably the best tennis player this country has ever produced. Lleyton Hewitt auto #/500
hewittauto500.jpg

Another HOF'er Calvin Murphy auto
calmurphyauto.jpg

Thunder Dan Majerle auto! been wanting his auto for ages, cool sig too.
majerleauto.jpg

Been after this one too for a long time, Amare Finest RC auto #/999
finestrcauto999.jpg

Jojo white 3 clr patch #/50
jojopatch50.jpg

another great celtic guard, Tiny Archibald patch #/35...bit puzzled what uni it comes from though. i know he played for kansis city/omagha before he joined the celtics, anyone wanna take a guess what yellow and green would be from???
archibaldpatch35.jpg

Im bloody stoked with this card, its the ONLY barkley patch ive ever seen on ebay (not counting the old flair lettermen that go for $500US+ each, good luck getting one of those!). while its not the nicest looking card ive ever seen, its so bloody rare i couldnt care less. rarer than barkley autos even. im amazed i picked it up for only $30US, i had my snipe set for over triple that!

04/05 Flair Charles Barkley/Alen Iverson dual patch #/50!!! :worthy:

barkleypatch50.jpg

happy festivus guys! :wave:

Love the Thunder Dan Auto!!

Cool Barkley/AI Patch too. I've seen plenty of his patches before, but never bothered with any. Well done on the cheap price! That was a bargain!

I think you might find that is a Tiny warm up top. They featured yellow on them back in the time Tiny played for the Celts.

You see that a lot with Russell gu's too as there are limited jerseys about and a lot come from warm up tops etc hence a lot are of the fuzzy appearance etc.

Very nice.Love the Murphy & Amare auto's.Very nice pacths aswell.Great stuff.

Great pick ups! Happy Festivus as well...... I hope you have your aluminium pole out in time for festivus... (a Seinfeld joke there!)

Sweet mailday, love the dual patch's :thumbsup:. You wont be sitting around the dinner table at Festivous complaining about those :lol:

That Amare is a cracker! Really, really like those Finest autos. On card autos are great. Not a great fan of the sticker autos from the following years.

Another great Suns player who came back from a serious injury and is having a great season for the Suns. Can you name the other ?? ;)

Festivus! Thats awesome :lol:

There's a lot of good looking stuff up there J. I love the Majerle auto and the Tiny GU. You really got a bargain on the AI/Barkley, it looks great.

Back
Top Bottom