Even More Ravens and Chargers for the PC

Would you guys be interested in doing our own little group break type thing? Say going quarters in a box or two then dividing the teams up.

Me : Raiders
KTown : Packers
AusRam : Rams
Rusty : Chargers / Ravens

Then we could just randomize the rest of the teams? I don't mind trying to orgainize it and not to bothered about the box type/s but don't have a webcam so wouldn't couldn't do the break myself.

Like the idea, I had thought maybe we could even group up with the purchases on Boxbreakings as we all spend a bit, that way we would get more chance in the random free breaks each week, any random hits could be sold off to purchase more spots and we agree that if we hit one of our team that that person can keep their team. Any thoughts?

Would have to work out the nitty gritty details, we could either just go in as one name or set up a new account as eg 'OCT' or something similar, open to suggestions. Everybody goes into whatever breaks they want as normal but, and this is where first issue may occur, we have one central payer / account holder with paypal. We just put in for what breaks we are entering under the group name and pay from that account. Other option is we all put in a set amount and choose the breaks democratically. Needs fine tuning and very open to suggestions at this stage.

You may not need a central payer, just a central box break log on that we share....I think any paypal account can be used to pay, I don't think it's actually tagged to the boxbreak log on is it ? That way we all log on with the one user and it just racks up the total of everyones orders, we pay with our own paypals....Might have to check with Al that he's okay with it, but don't see why he's care greatly ??

You may have to stick to equal shares of random breaks..not sure how to work it otherwise with team availability or different pricing for teams ?????

We all should nominate two prime teams. I think I'd go Rams and Dolphins, and if your nominated team comes out they're yours and the un-nominated hits/teams go around on a round robin basis..ie whoever ordered first would get the first un-nominated team and so one and it just keeps going in that order.... As in come round one if the Rams came out, they'd go to me as my allocation, if they didn't come out, then I'd get the dolphins, if they didn't come out either, I'd get the first team that was allocated to our user that wasn't nominated by any other member -or maybe I got a choice of the un-nominated ? Dunno about that bit...

Thoughts ??

I guess it could work two ways...

We all just buy some of our normal breaks under the log in and that gives us access to the bonus draw, but not sure it'd be worth doing for that as say all 4 of us put in $20 worth of breaks, it only gives us one possible share in the bigger bonus break and someone would have to divvy up and post out everyones breaks when they get here as Al would have shipped to whatever address is tagged to the OCT user...

Or we could use the group log in to buy shares in random breaks and thus increasing our chances of either getting our teams or the big hit teams, as well as increasing the odds of getting multiplayer cards as we would have more shares... the divvying up of the results prob still remains though...This scenario would probably work well for random case or multi box breaks if we were prepared to pay a bit more though...

What do we think ?

I'm bad at organising this type of stuff but once u guys figure it out let me know ill be in for sure

I was thinking we could ask Al how much it would cost for a certain box we may be interested in purchasing, we split the cost of the box ourselves (just transfering money to one particular Paypal as a gift maybe?) then we can each have our two teams and then get Al to randomize the rest of the teams as he normally would.

Also, if we are picking two teams each I would take Raiders and Texans.

Was just looking on Al's site to see if anything new had been added and he does Single Person breaks so I don't think he would have a problem doing one for us. His Single Person breaks are a pretty good price too: 2012 Inception @ $92 (Dave and Adams $104.95) and 2012 Platinum $95.00 (Dave and Adams on sale for $89.95) especially considering he offers free shipping.

Was just looking on Al's site to see if anything new had been added and he does Single Person breaks so I don't think he would have a problem doing one for us. His Single Person breaks are a pretty good price too: 2012 Inception @ $92 (Dave and Adams $104.95) and 2012 Platinum $95.00 (Dave and Adams on sale for $89.95) especially considering he offers free shipping.

A quarter share each in an Al break for a couple of boxes where we all get at least a couple of teams we want sounds pretty good to me... I'd be up for around $50 give or take if we wanted to go two boxes of product...have to be products with a few cards in them though so we're all likely to get something, even if it's rookie base etc. Finest/Elite/Platinum/Certified/Prime/ probably are possibilities...what do we all think ?
If we leave a little room for him, I reckon Al could probably ship direct which would take the whole divvying up/postage back here in Oz out of the picture.

Probably be up for different breaks down the track once we've got a system sorted (and everyone is still interested) where we could do higher price boxes with less cards etc...

A quarter share each in an Al break for a couple of boxes where we all get at least a couple of teams we want sounds pretty good to me... I'd be up for around $50 give or take if we wanted to go two boxes of product...have to be products with a few cards in them though so we're all likely to get something, even if it's rookie base etc. Finest/Elite/Platinum/Certified/Prime/ probably are possibilities...what do we all think ?
If we leave a little room for him, I reckon Al could probably ship direct which would take the whole divvying up/postage back here in Oz out of the picture.

Probably be up for different breaks down the track once we've got a system sorted (and everyone is still interested) where we could do higher price boxes with less cards etc...

I like the sound of that. We could do a box of Platinum ($95 with 20 packs @ 5 cards per pack) and Finest ($104 with 24 packs total @ 5 cards per pack) - $50USD each between four of us.

We would then get our 2 teams each we nominate firstly + 6 other randomized teams each so should end up hopefully with something decent enough each.

I wonder if we can get to 8? Could then increase the boxes to four for the same price (but have 4 teams instead) or go in at $25 each for two boxes.

Me, KTown, AusRam, ooneil, Rusty, Jaames?, greencardy?, ???

Just scored me a Brandon Harris Auto #d/299 in the Certified Breaks (probably one of the cheapest autos in the set!). Gutted I didn't have the Raiders in that break with the Taiwan Jones Auto/Relic card pulled. Trevor was it you that had the Daniel Thomas jersey also? Also got a nice LaMichael James Auto Helmet from Bowman Signatures too so pretty happy with these last couple breaks. Nice hit on the Ravens Auto Helmet too Neil!

Yeah, mate I got the Thomas...bit of an ordinary box though. Neil's auto hit in the other break was pretty nice, sig was big and clear...

Back
Top Bottom