Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
Ravens chargers sept 12.jpg
Few more pick ups for the PCs.
Jordan Todman still bugging me but nice cards none the less along with another Vincent Brown auto and a 2012 Hard Hats Acetate of Ladarius Green for the Chargers.
Coiple of Ravens - a Tandomn Doss auto from 2011 Platinum and a 2012 Elite event worn Bernard Pierce, still waiting to get my first auto from this guy, most of which seem to be via redemptions!!

Nice bunch of Autos! I love those Hard Hats cards too (have decided I might work on a set of the non-autographed ones of those).

Got a few Chargers / Ravens coming in soon you may be interested in also: Torrey Smith Platinum Xfractor, LaQuan Williams Auto RC, Jimmy Smith SP Auto RC, Todman Inception Auto RC, a Gates Ultimate Collection Jersey, a Ray Lewis Artifacts Patch

PS. Message me your address and I will get the Brown sent off!

Shannan you probably need to get into a few box breaks with the Raiders, some of the sites I use have them going reasonably cheap as they are like the Chargers not one of the 'wanted' teams. If you want any info let me know

Drew, main site I use is www.boxbreakings.com. Al is the guy who runs it, all his breaks are clean, good videos and free shipping.
Another is http://www.crazy8sportscardbreaks.mybigcommerce.com/ Jon does multi box breaks usually and you can get some good pricing, I got the Ravens and Chargers in a 4 box Momentum break for $10 each plus $5 shipping. If you decide to have a go please let them know who referred you as a courtesy.

Cheers
NeilD

Nice cards!! I actually added a Ravens Mini Helmet to my collection today Marshall Yanda signed Mini Helmet only went for $26 and a few cents extra there must not be many ravens fans on NFL auctions

Drew, main site I use is www.boxbreakings.com. Al is the guy who runs it, all his breaks are clean, good videos and free shipping.
Another is http://www.crazy8sportscardbreaks.mybigcommerce.com/ Jon does multi box breaks usually and you can get some good pricing, I got the Ravens and Chargers in a 4 box Momentum break for $10 each plus $5 shipping. If you decide to have a go please let them know who referred you as a courtesy.

Cheers
NeilD

Thanks Neil will check them out. Have seen a few team breaks on ebay but most don't ship internationally.

Cheers
NeilD

Hey Neil,

Just had a look, I love the look of it, how long does it take after u buy ur team on average do they do the break?

Cheers

Depends on the product, some sell pretty quickly others can take a couple of weeks but Al tends to reduce the prices if things are too slow, the other thing is that obviouslyt some teams are more popular so you are waiting for the less fancied teams to be picked up. I fthe prices get really low you can mop up a few teams to try and get a hit to trade or sell on, be warned it can be addictive!! As soon as a break sells out they are busted and videos are up on YouTube straight away, you will get an email with the break you are in to let you know anyway.
Hope this helps.

NeilD

I did a two box breaks on ebay with billsboxbreaks007 is his username both went well I didn't pull any gems as I just went eagles put got really lucky on one and pulled like 6 Eagles common cards all were shipped quickly and found it fun watching the youtube stream of the break

Managed to get me 2 Raider breaks for pretty cheap:
2011 Panini Totally Certified @ $2.25 (Wiz has a RC in this set)
2012 Topps Inception @ $1.50
2011 Topps Precision @ $2.00

Trouble with Raiders breaks for these years the chance for hits would be real slim as they a small draft class with few RC's.

Also picked up Texans for 2011 Panini Limited ($1.50) and 2011 Panini Plates and Patches ($0.75) just because they were so cheap!

When I get some Paypal back up I might go for one of the Random picks. Might score a decent team cheap.

Neil you are right these are addictive and I have yet to even have a break happen!

Took a Gamble on the cheaper Random break (2007 Leaf Limited Football @ $5.00) and decided to take a swing with Panthers for 2011 Panini Prime Signatures in the hope I will get a nice Newton auto.

HaHa, well done mate and welcome to the club, now all you have to do is admit an addiction, "My name is Shannan and I have a problem!!!!" Good luck in the breaks, I probably have the Ravens or Chargers in a few of them anyway lets see if the Anzacs can clear the board.

I did a two box breaks on ebay with billsboxbreaks007 is his username both went well I didn't pull any gems as I just went eagles put got really lucky on one and pulled like 6 Eagles common cards all were shipped quickly and found it fun watching the youtube stream of the break

Jacob, Bill is a top guy and knows Australia well as I believe he has family here. He has some good cheap breaks on ebay and does have a site as well. Have done a few breaks with him now and is always pretty quick with the shipping.

If you guys are interested there is a forum I am a member of that was very active last year but has slowed down quite a bit unfortunately, there is another great guy on there, Ben (bdharold72) who does 3 & 4 box breaks, at present he has a 4 box 2012 Prestige http://www.box-breaks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1441 and 4 box Inception http://www.box-breaks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1426 going, his videos are always fun as you get a running commentary and his personal thoughts on some of the players, can be quite amusing!! Have a look if you are keen.

Cheers
neilD

im thinking of doing a couple breaks from Boxbreakings, i just registered anyone doing any?? Its more fun with people i know :) Was thinking Limited and Certified

im thinking of doing a couple breaks from Boxbreakings, i just registered anyone doing any?? Its more fun with people i know :) Was thinking Limited and Certified

I have the Raiders in the 2011 Panini Totally Certified, Texans in the 2011 Panini Limited and took a shot in the Random break for 2007 Leaf Limited all with boxbreakings.com

I have the Ravens in Bowman Sigs, Platinum & Inception and the Chargers in Timeless Treasures, Limited, Five Star, & Prime Sigs. Will probably pick up a few more as well

Yeah there are a few packers still available which i am interested in just need some PayPal lol

Back
Top Bottom