Looking for low numbered base from hoops and other low end products and more.

MasterBlaster

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
For some reason over the years, I have gathered a bit of the low end low numbered base and decided to make this a side collection. Most of the cards sell for not much, maybe a buck or two as they are fringe NBA players or 2 way contract, blew out a knee, stuck as the 15th man.... I think you get the idea.

Please show me what you have, the more you have the better. Lets say /25 or less, they can be base, parallel or auto... Like I said, not looking to spend much as its a side project and its for the fun of collecting.

If you have any flawless, national treasures and the like of flamed out rookies, I would be interested in seeing these.

Also looking for damaged cards, this will be only anything with an auto or a patch. They would have issues with corners, assembly issues, and anything that could create drama with grading.

Last but not least, looking for low grade graded cards.

Please send me a DM as its easier to look at what we are working with. Hopefully we can make some deals.

Cheers

Michael

@MasterBlaster I have these available :)

The Conley is /20, rest are /25

$3 each

Postage $4.50 standard / $9 registered / $15 express

365502996_1751167811980079_376543323867792575_n.jpg

Love the mcadoo....

I'll have a think on it, I just spent a heap of money today on cards, some of which I am going to sell off, so let me see what money I can make off what I bought in this massive lot of cards.

Cheers

Mike

Back
Top Bottom