Even More Ravens and Chargers for the PC

At $130 it's a big gamble but I figure one Luck auto from the case would pretty much get that money back. Big IF though!!

I did notice though that with the Hex auto every other team had been purchased except the Colts and Redskins. I'm guessing it could be from one buyer so if the hex auto happens to be pulled they would get the Auto... oh well fingers crossed!

Just heard back from Al, and he's on board, so we just need to come up with all the numbers, box preferances etc and let him know...

Editing my picks to Raiders and Vikings (trying to get some Rhett Ellison cards).

Also if we are doing a couple boxes, would everyone be interested in doing maybe a 2012 and 2011 box? That way hopefully any of the "good hits" will be spread around a little more?

Editing my picks to Raiders and Vikings (trying to get some Rhett Ellison cards).

Also if we are doing a couple boxes, would everyone be interested in doing maybe a 2012 and 2011 box? That way hopefully any of the "good hits" will be spread around a little more?

Might depend on what he has I guess...but I'm easy, just so long as we get something with a few packs and hits to make the break last longer, be more fun and to ensure a good chance we all get something. Could try some higher end/lesser cards/better hits type stuff later on once we've got the procedure sorted out if we all want to...

Might depend on what he has I guess...but I'm easy, just so long as we get something with a few packs and hits to make the break last longer, be more fun and to ensure a good chance we all get something. Could try some higher end/lesser cards/better hits type stuff later on once we've got the procedure sorted out if we all want to...

2011 Contenders!!!!!

I would have taken the Rams were they there... That's the only prob with these breaks, there's a lot of waiting!

Yes that does suck! One of the first breaks I purchased was from the 2007 Leaf Limited random team break at $5.00 each. There is still 24 teams left which is what the number was whehen Igot my one so they are not moving too fast!

The Rams were a good price too at $28 over 12 boxes - less than $2.50 a box.

For anyone still viewing this thread!!!!!

BP auto.jpg

Came in this morning 102/150 on-card must be one of the only Bernard Pierce autos not via redemption

For anyone still viewing this thread!!!!!

BP auto.jpg

Came in this morning 102/150 on-card must be one of the only Bernard Pierce autos not via redemption

Very nice auto Neil. I have heard Pierce hasn't signed many of his cards at all so good effort getting it back via redemption.
I got an email from Panini yesterday to say my redemption from Elite has been sent so hopefully it won't be to far away!

Very nice auto Neil. I have heard Pierce hasn't signed many of his cards at all so good effort getting it back via redemption.
I got an email from Panini yesterday to say my redemption from Elite has been sent so hopefully it won't be to far away!

Shannan, this was actually in pack not redemption!!!! I must have 4 or 5 waiting with Panini at present so not holding my breath

Back
Top Bottom