Even More Ravens and Chargers for the PC

I got nothing in the bowman but hot the Keyshawn Johnson Patch in the certified which is my first hit so pretty happy :)

Just a heads up, I got a refund from Jon at Crazy 8 for $15 of the $25 I was charged for shipping on my first 5 breaks as he's just done the ship of them, he's also told me that he'll do a further refund when he sends the most recent breaks. I've shot him a mail asking if he's fixed the cart thing so it doesn't charge on every team up front, so waiting to hear on that one, but at least it's looking like he's willing to make sure us OS guys get a fair deal either way.

I wonder if we can get to 8? Could then increase the boxes to four for the same price (but have 4 teams instead) or go in at $25 each for two boxes.

Me, KTown, AusRam, ooneil, Rusty, Jaames?, greencardy?, ???

Sounds good so long as we dont get someone who is 'suddenly' a Colts or Skins' fan. Perhaps we have a rule that they can't be chosen and will be in the randoms

Sounds good so long as we dont get someone who is 'suddenly' a Colts or Skins' fan. Perhaps we have a rule that they can't be chosen and will be in the randoms

I agree those two teams need to be dealt randomly. I can't think of anyone I have noticed on here that has had much interest in the Colts or Redskins.

I think 4 each and the rest random.org

If we are going with 8 people for the break then we would get 4 teams each so I think one (maybe two teams) max each then rest randomized.

Personally, I just want Raiders. If we go for a second team I would probably pick Texans but not really fussed either way.

I think 4 each and the rest random.org

4 might make it a bit hard, greater likelihood of people wanting the same teams...I think nominating two teams each would be enough wouldn't it ?? The rest get randomed ?

Anyway if you're interested state that you want in and nominate your two teams and your maximum spend and we'll see what our numbers are like. If there's enough interest I'll contact Al and see if he's up for it. Probably aim for late next week or something...Gives us time to workout how much the shares will be and then based on what we have dollar wise, decide on boxes which also depends on what boxes he has access to I guess...

Anyway I'm in for -

AusRam - Rams and Dolphins - Max of $50

Just took a big gamble and had a splurge on the Platinum 12-box case break with the Colts. Fingers crossed for a Andrew Luck auto!!

Back
Top Bottom