Even More Ravens and Chargers for the PC

Yeah, that one was a fizzer of a box....Rams and Steelers for me, but nada, zip, zilch.... 0-3 shares now...lucky they've only been a couple of bucks a share!

I'm looking forward to the Totally certified I only have the Browns because they were cheap but I love that product!

Didn't get mine which is strange, also it was late being bust as it sold out the same time as the Inception and Precision. Hopefully we will have Totally Certified tomorrow

Just bought the last 3 shares of the latest Timeless Treasures as the Rams were still in there...guess I'm a sucker for punishment...

Neil, I got the Ravens, so you should barrack for something good to come out ! ;-)

I finally was able to get some Broncos spots yesterday, they seem to be always taken when I check. Can't wait to see what I get.

Just bought the last 3 shares of the latest Timeless Treasures as the Rams were still in there...guess I'm a sucker for punishment...

Neil, I got the Ravens, so you should barrack for something good to come out ! ;-)

I was going to try and get those this arvo!!!! If Torrey Smith comes out he's mine!!!;)

Uuurrrghh.... 3 base cards out of 9 shares at a cost so far of $26 !!! Yikes!! Nearly hit you a Flacco dual Neil, but lost out in the rankings to the other guy....

Sooner he breaks some boxes with a good number of cards in them the better, and I really need to get a hit or two or the exercise is going to prove more expensive than buying boxes!!

I got:

Limited: DJ Williams Insert (Packers)
Certified: Colt McCoy Base (Browns)

So I guess I got 2 cards from 2 breaks :-(

They have been shockers up to now, I think I got a Rivers base form TC and that was it, saw you nearly got the dual Trevor, that is a ball ache missing out like that as I have a few times. I have been on to Al to do some Momentum 9 or 10 hits per box or even Elite and Prestige

Back
Top Bottom