Even More Ravens and Chargers for the PC

All together I now have 13 to go. The others are:
Raiders 2011 Totally Certified #8, 2012 Topps Inception #3 and 2011 Topps Precision #7
Texans 2011 Panini Limited #14 and 2011 Plates and Patches #15
Seahawks 2011 Plates and Patches #15 and Panini Limited #14
2007 Leaf Limited Random Team

I had the Panthers, Eagles and Buccaneers in the 2011 Prime Signatures and got from that break a Jonathan Stewart #d/499

Be sure to let me know what you get from this

Told you it could be addictive!! Ive got the Ravens and Chargers in almost everything that is available, will keep a look out for you during the breaks

Well done, looks like Precision sold out so that should be broken tomorrow have got the Chargers and also picked up the Chiefs for no reason other than they were cheap!!

Sweet, can't wait! I have purchased a couple team breaks purely because they were so cheap so thought what the hell may as well.

Its great for me cos' i'm into the MLB as well so its hard to know what to pick first. It is always a temptation just to pick up some cheapies just to try and get a hit or two.

Just bought a few more shares, one Rams and a few others with the hope of snagging some nice traders or ebay fodder ! Bring on the breakage!!

Hey Guys,

I joined in on the fun just bought:

2011 Limited - Packers
2011 Plates and Patches - Packers
2011 Totally Certified - Browns only because it was cheap
2012 Bowman Signatures - Packers

I grabbed the only remaining Packers breaks remaining :)

Neither of my lots of purchases show up in there yet, but I got the emailed invoices and the stock went from the page, so should be all good I think...

I paid paypal and it seems intergrated into the cart on the site, so it does see a bit odd it didn't show up straight away....

Back
Top Bottom