Even More Ravens and Chargers for the PC

Hahaha I am bidding on a couple from that guy on eBay so hopefully I can cure the itch till then

Thanks Trevor, good luck, the Rams have a few rookies in this year too so your odds should be a bit better!!!

Got an email from Al, and he acknowledged your effort...so hopefully he slings you some points or something !;)

I signed up for the Rams in -
1 2011 Topps Five Star Football Hobby Box Break #10
1 2012 Topps Finest Football Hobby Box Break #2
1 2011 Panini Plates and Patches Football Hobby Box Break #15
1 2011 Topps Precision Football Hobby Box Break #7
1 2012 Topps Platinum Football Hobby Box Break #1

All pretty dirt cheap, probably due to a low number of players and no superstar RC's...but for what it's costing, worth a go, I'd be over the moon to pull a retro Warner or something......

Now the waiting......

Got an email from Al, and he acknowledged your effort...so hopefully he slings you some points or something !;)

Yep hopefully you get a couple free breaks. Al replied back to me "I will have a formal referral program soon, but til then, I'll still do something for him sending people my way."

I signed up for the Rams in -
1 2011 Topps Five Star Football Hobby Box Break #10
1 2012 Topps Finest Football Hobby Box Break #2
1 2011 Panini Plates and Patches Football Hobby Box Break #15
1 2011 Topps Precision Football Hobby Box Break #7
1 2012 Topps Platinum Football Hobby Box Break #1

All pretty dirt cheap, probably due to a low number of players and no superstar RC's...but for what it's costing, worth a go, I'd be over the moon to pull a retro Warner or something......

Now the waiting......

I was going to get a couple of the Rams breaks myself as I am a big fan of Chris Long (just started a little collection of his going) and James Laurinaitis.

Which ones?

Just a couple cheap ones. No Raiders available so tried grabbed these ones..
Jackonville Jaguars 2011 Panini Limited (Hoping for a Gabbert)

Chicago Bears 2011 Panini Timeless Treasures (Butkus or Payton hopefully)
Tennessee Titans 2011 Panini Timeless Treasures (Aiming for a Jake Locker)
New York Jets Panini Timeless Treasures (A couple Namath and Lott memorabilia cards)
Jackonville Jaguars 2011 Panini Totally Certified (another Gabbert chance)

All together I now have 13 to go. The others are:
Raiders 2011 Totally Certified #8, 2012 Topps Inception #3 and 2011 Topps Precision #7
Texans 2011 Panini Limited #14 and 2011 Plates and Patches #15
Seahawks 2011 Plates and Patches #15 and Panini Limited #14
2007 Leaf Limited Random Team

I had the Panthers, Eagles and Buccaneers in the 2011 Prime Signatures and got from that break a Jonathan Stewart #d/499

Back
Top Bottom