Conspiracy theories

If you want a laugh try Alex Jones he is from Texas. He has released videos and has a radio show.

Very passionate which makes him very entertaining.

Look up Phil Schneider guys.:v:

Not sure what to think about that guy. Clearly brilliant at what he did, apparently unable to complete other basic tasks due to a learning disability, multiple shrapnel wounds from an explosion while on the job resulting in something lodged in his brain and a plate in his head.

Very interesting or the best story teller in history. I find it hard to believe though that there are 131 underground bases in America, all connected via a 2-4 lane road and high speed train though and no one has found out through seizmic checks or any other analysis.

I was going to say look up Phil Schneider and the New World Order but he beat me to it!

Anyone got more? Is Roswell another alien one?

I love to read a bit in my sparetime. This stuff is always interesting.. great thread!

one story down under is pine gap run by us military 100s of speculationsfrom underground city etc since protesters found a way in the boundary but not in building a few years back the government has laid new laws to impose heavier implications to those that trespass on you tube /google it.many claim ufo's being sighted there numerously.:thumbsup:

I love conspiracy theories, Jesse Ventura had a show about them (not sure if it is cancelled or mid season I can't find anything online about it) and he also just came out with a book called "American Conspiracies" which I will be reading over summer break.

This thread is digging up some good stuff, I people start going missing 1 by 1 I'll delete it tho haha ;)

As for Phil Shriedner was a good read I thought, will watch the clip after work and then decide, quite alot of the stuff he has brought up I've read on other websites tho?! Don't know about him having a gun battle with aliens tho lol

There's alot of new info popping up on here, so I'll have a big read up on all your guys storys on the weekend!

Another good read is "Nibiru" if any of you want to look that up :) it's another planet in our solar system where some people believe it's there and some don't possibly containing human life forms? And maybe the ancient astronauts lol this sounds ridiculous just writing it

I dont know if phil is saying the truth or whatever but he does have missing fingers when he was shot in one of those underground cities.

I will find the clip and post it now.

I am a big fan in conspiracy theories myself. Phil Schneider's story was very interesting. The 9/11 being an inside job has some good points, but I particularly like reading the evidence on the assassination of JFK which is obviously an inside job that is covered up badly. Nibiru is an interesting read too, Sitchin tries to pull together all ancient civilizations and their mythologies to explain our origin. Some of the stuff are quite far fetched but after reading his 7 books (The Earth Chronicles), you do look at the past differently.

Hmmmm Conspiracy theories lets see
Elvis is still alive
Michael Jackson is alive
Roswell air force base (UFO)
Emilia Earhart's disappearence
Lady Di's Death
The Moon Landing (Capricorn One) that will do for starters

Haha yeah good thinking outside of the box there!

He seems a bit slow on it....but who am I to say? He entertained me! Be awesome if half the stuff he says is true tho..

Wish he described the aliens a bit better or even did a drawing! You'd think you were going into unexplored territory with all that money somebody atleast would have audio or video, surely he could of smuggled it home

Somebody needs to hack into the FBI database see if he telling the truth haha

Loving all these new theorys popping up too!

@Brianlee, I will definitely have to read them books! The nibiru story is a good one

As for the JFK saga, mm there's plenty of theorys for that, but why?
All I know is there would of had to of been 2 shooters from the docos I've seen on it

He is claiming he lost the fingers when he got shot.
If it was just an accident at work Why wouldnt the US just leak info on the accident he had and expose him as a liar instead of killing him.

If they did kill him.

If you like conspiracy theories then this series of videos is a MUST watch !!!
Friend sent me links to these last year, a brilliant watch.
Very eye opening stuff.

This is the link to video #1 of 9 so follow the links to the rest from there.

He is claiming he lost the fingers when he got shot.
If it was just an accident at work Why wouldnt the US just leak info on the accident he had and expose him as a liar instead of killing him.

If they did kill him.

Leak info of the secret underground base drilling project he was running all over the world?

That would be nice :lol:
They don't need to leak anything, they just silence him, permanently.:mad:

I'm unfortunatley a sceptic on all conspiracy theroies, except the one about all sealed factor boxes on Ebay have been searched.....:lol:

Here's an alternate read:

ALIEN CASEBOOK - DEBUNKING PHIL SCHNEIDER

Ross

I like Schneiders the bit on being able to drill a seven mile tunnel in one day................

Why did the Sydney Harbour Tunnnel take so long then....

Leak info of the secret underground base drilling project he was running all over the world?

That would be nice :lol:
They don't need to leak anything, they just silence him, permanently.:mad:

It's more that they just completely ignore him.

If you address the issue, you straight away give his claims legitimacy. If it never goes beyond his own ramblings, he seems more like a crazy man.

When did i say tell the public about what they are working on.

All i said is instead of killing him why wouldnt they just give some info on how he lost the fingers without talking about top secret stuff,its not hard to say he was working on a top secret job and there was a small accident and phil lost his fingers and it has nothing to do with aliens and underground cities..:lol:

If you like conspiracy theories then this series of videos is a MUST watch !!!
Friend sent me links to these last year, a brilliant watch.
Very eye opening stuff.

This is the link to video #1 of 9 so follow the links to the rest from there.
YouTube- Texe Marrs-Project Lucid (Part 1 of 9)

Couldnt finish the end of the 1st video, im not a fan of religion

And as for people hating on the different posts saying its not true etc etc...thats why its called a "THEORY' NO solid proof BUT enough to leave reasonable doubt.

Please look at the posts with an open mind.

And maybe they did dig a tunnel in a day who knows, was watching a programme from a Ex-enginner from area 51 and the only thing he leaked was technology is 70 years more advanced than in the everyday world, please dont forget they have the most intelligent scientists and enginneers working for them

Here's one to check out. JFK was assassinated by the Mob.
Was watching an interesting doco the other day about it on foxtel

Back
Top Bottom