Conspiracy theories

ejt85

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Elliott
eBay User
Ejt85
Hi boys

Always been fascinated by the crazy and not so crazy conspiracy theories that come out of the wood work every now and again

So i thought id put this thread up to see if anybody wanted to weigh in with a few of there favourites

I just stared getting back into it, after i watched the movie "conspiracy theory" again on dvd recently and it reminded me of 1 of my favourites about the speculation behind the book "the catcher in the rye"

Needless to say i jumped straight on eBay and got a copy of the book on the way...(hope the FBI doesnt read this haha)

Few fav's are

9/11
The catcher in the rye
and a awesome read is stuff on the "ancient astronauts"

Id like to hear peoples thoughts on the subject, the more you delve the more interesting it gets!

What's the Catcher in the rye theory?

I always like hearing about the 9/11 one, they make some convincing arguments, some silly ones also though.

And the moon landing one

the 9/11 USA Government cons. theory is ALWAYS gonna be a big one. trying to think of a few more off the top of my head ................ ..... talk bout blank :D:D:lol:. talk to me bout bball cards will ya elliott, not conspiracy theories :lol::lol::D:D. talk to me logoman and pmg :lol::lol:.

What's the Catcher in the rye theory?

I always like hearing about the 9/11 one, they make some convincing arguments, some silly ones also though.

And the moon landing one

As for the 911 theories there are 100's and the more i read and view the more convinced i am it was an inside job! Terrible terrible thing to say but im 99% sure its a sham!

Moon landing....also a sham until some "Scientist" can proove me wrong!

As for the catcher in the rye theory..

There are plenty, it is banned in US schools because it teaches young people to rebel etc etc but thats just a bit of exposure for it.

1. My favourite theory that the FBI are the writers of the catcher in rye, to send people into a state of belief that the book is talking to them telling them to do so and so...normally assassinations etc!
Sound ridicoulous?...wait Jack Ruby, David Chapman and John Hinkley to name a few headliners werefound with copys after assassinations and they reckon serial killers/killers/assassinators have more than 1 copy its an obsession that they think the book is speaking subliminal messages to them etc etc like 'god'

You do any search in google and this will come up, not in my exact words but near enough!

After killing John Lennon on December 8th, 1980, Chapman dropped the gun and proceeded to take out a copy The Catcher in the Rye, and calmly started reading, while waiting for the police to arrive. When police entered the apartment of John Hinkley, they found a copy of the book on his coffee table.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Chapman told police, "If you want to know why I murdered John Lennon, read The Catcher in the Rye."

They all had the same type of mad ramblings written in their notepads.
"JoHn LEnNON mUST DiE sAYs CatCheR In THe Rye"
"KeNNeDY MuST dIE sAYS cATCHer In THe rYE" etc.

Also just found this...

The books been lnked to killers such as the the Boston Strangler,The Son of Sam killer,Charles Manson,the zodiac killer(been left at scene)and Jim Jones of the Jonestown Massacre

As for the 911 theories there are 100's and the more i read and view the more convinced i am it was an inside job! Terrible terrible thing to say but im 99% sure its a sham!

Moon landing....also a sham until some "Scientist" can proove me wrong!

As for the catcher in the rye theory..

There are plenty, it is banned in US schools because it teaches young people to rebel etc etc but thats just a bit of exposure for it.

1. My favourite theory that the FBI are the writers of the catcher in rye, to send people into a state of belief that the book is talking to them telling them to do so and so...normally assassinations etc!
Sound ridicoulous?...wait Jack Ruby, David Chapman and John Hinkley to name a few headliners werefound with copys after assassinations and they reckon serial killers/killers/assassinators have more than 1 copy its an obsession that they think the book is speaking subliminal messages to them etc etc like 'god'

You do any search in google and this will come up, not in my exact words but near enough!

After killing John Lennon on December 8th, 1980, Chapman dropped the gun and proceeded to take out a copy The Catcher in the Rye, and calmly started reading, while waiting for the police to arrive. When police entered the apartment of John Hinkley, they found a copy of the book on his coffee table.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Chapman told police, "If you want to know why I murdered John Lennon, read The Catcher in the Rye."

They all had the same type of mad ramblings written in their notepads.
"JoHn LEnNON mUST DiE sAYs CatCheR In THe Rye"
"KeNNeDY MuST dIE sAYS cATCHer In THe rYE" etc.

Also just found this...

The books been lnked to killers such as the the Boston Strangler,The Son of Sam killer,Charles Manson,the zodiac killer(been left at scene)and Jim Jones of the Jonestown Massacre

whoa. will have to look it up!

That's a good read!

Please tell me you were 1 of the 200....

Would make it all the more better!

Cheers for sharing boys always good finding out about new interesting stuff

a little closer to home and i get goose bumps every time i revisit it is that martin bryant was set up in port arthur...getting goose bumps now actually...they said the people killed had pin point shots heres a bit below

A New South Wales police report indicates that 29 shots were fired at the Broad Arrow, 19 ending as fatal head shots, 1 other fatal shot, and 12 wounded. In about 90 seconds. A very interesting statistic.
* Bryant's AR-15 was found with an exploded cartridge in the chamber, exploded with a force not normally seen for a bullet of this calibre. If this had occurred while the weapon was being held, severe injury would have resulted to the operator -- amputation, burns, or firearms discharge residue. At time of arrest, Bryant was burned from the fire at Seascape Cottage, but his hands were uninjured.

makes great reading

The australian ufo sighting by over 200 people and the cover up.
Westall UFO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

foilhats_400.jpg

get out the al foil

a little closer to home and i get goose bumps every time i revisit it is that martin bryant was set up in port arthur...getting goose bumps now actually...they said the people killed had pin point shots heres a bit below

A New South Wales police report indicates that 29 shots were fired at the Broad Arrow, 19 ending as fatal head shots, 1 other fatal shot, and 12 wounded. In about 90 seconds. A very interesting statistic.
* Bryant's AR-15 was found with an exploded cartridge in the chamber, exploded with a force not normally seen for a bullet of this calibre. If this had occurred while the weapon was being held, severe injury would have resulted to the operator -- amputation, burns, or firearms discharge residue. At time of arrest, Bryant was burned from the fire at Seascape Cottage, but his hands were uninjured.

makes great reading

wow, that's some info I hadn't heard. Did the 12 wounded have any other info to say though, like, is that indicating there were multiple shooters?

Back
Top Bottom