Conspiracy theories

Ahh good old conspiracy Theories from; Human's having reptilian bloodlines (shape shifting), hole in the centre of the earth, worm holes, Atlantis nuclear war, Hitler working with aliens, aliens landing stations in Soloman islands, Everest etcc..... the list just goes on and on....

The Nexus is a good read if you are into conspiracy theories
Foxtel is showing "Westall aliens encounter" documentary on 3rd June

a little closer to home and i get goose bumps every time i revisit it is that martin bryant was set up in port arthur...getting goose bumps now actually...they said the people killed had pin point shots heres a bit below

A New South Wales police report indicates that 29 shots were fired at the Broad Arrow, 19 ending as fatal head shots, 1 other fatal shot, and 12 wounded. In about 90 seconds. A very interesting statistic.
* Bryant's AR-15 was found with an exploded cartridge in the chamber, exploded with a force not normally seen for a bullet of this calibre. If this had occurred while the weapon was being held, severe injury would have resulted to the operator -- amputation, burns, or firearms discharge residue. At time of arrest, Bryant was burned from the fire at Seascape Cottage, but his hands were uninjured.

makes great reading

I had read about that but daren't bring it up here. Main points I'd heard are similar to yours - relating to the incredible marksmanship for someone who was mentally impaired....Pretty sure there are whole websites devoted to this.

And the biggest conspiracy theory of them all... which will be proven / dismissed, is December 21, 2012

I don't think people realize that December 21, 2012 is the ending/completion' of B'ak'tun.

If you don't know what a B'ak'tun is;

A B'ak'tun is 20 K'atun (7,200 days) cycles of the ancient Maya Long Count Calendar. It contains 144,000 days, equivalent to 394.25 tropical years. The current (13th) B'ak'tun will end, or be completed, on 13.0.0.0.0 (December 21, 2012 using the GMT correlation). This also marks the beginning of the 14th B'ak'tun, as such a term is usually used among Mayanists.

:thumbsup:

some people interpret the Mayans as predicting that as the end of the world, others are saying that yes, that is the end of one cycle and start of another and we have just missed that there will be a start of the next cycle. fingers crossed?

I don't think people realize that December 21, 2012 is the ending/completion' of B'ak'tun.

If you don't know what a B'ak'tun is;

A B'ak'tun is 20 K'atun (7,200 days) cycles of the ancient Maya Long Count Calendar. It contains 144,000 days, equivalent to 394.25 tropical years. The current (13th) B'ak'tun will end, or be completed, on 13.0.0.0.0 (December 21, 2012 using the GMT correlation). This also marks the beginning of the 14th B'ak'tun, as such a term is usually used among Mayanists.

:thumbsup:

You're dead right there!! No idea!:lol::lol:

U been counting down the days??? ;)

Ahh good old conspiracy Theories from; Human's having reptilian bloodlines (shape shifting), hole in the centre of the earth, worm holes, Atlantis nuclear war, Hitler working with aliens, aliens landing stations in Soloman islands, Everest etcc..... the list just goes on and on....

The Nexus is a good read if you are into conspiracy theories
Foxtel is showing "Westall aliens encounter" documentary on 3rd June

are you sure your not getting stargate mixed up with conspiracy theories?

Yes the great 2012 debate, the Mayan calender 1 of the most interesting things I've ever read about!

Probably the greatest race of people to ever walk the earth..let's just hope they predicted 2012 wrong!
I'm not a 100% on this fact but I'm pretty sure 2012 isn't the end of the world just wipes out 95% of the population and leaves the "chosen ones" to rebuild, that's the final cycle.....

From todays news:

ASTRONOMERS and police say a full-scale alien invasion of the Northern Territory has begun.

They say the flares seen across a 360km-long stretch of the Top End coast were probably caused by a meteor shower.

But highly-qualified UFO-ologists said they believed the bright lights were space ships on a pre-attack scouting mission.

UFO experts fear Australian alien invasion | The Daily Telegraph

Yes the great 2012 debate, the Mayan calender 1 of the most interesting things I've ever read about!

Probably the greatest race of people to ever walk the earth..let's just hope they predicted 2012 wrong!
I'm not a 100% on this fact but I'm pretty sure 2012 isn't the end of the world just wipes out 95% of the population and leaves the "chosen ones" to rebuild, that's the final cycle.....

I believe the world does not end on that day. It is just the end of a cycle, in Sitchin's books, he looks at Mayan legends and noticed that each cycle always end with great catastrophe/war, then a new beginning.

recent events have me thinking conspiracy
we all know of the recent sighting of a UFO on the east coast but did anyone else recall a day before that on Today Tonight they had a piece on a doco about Westall 66 that was not going to be shown on 7 at all but on Foxtel! why would 7 shamelessly plug a UFO conspiracy program that wasn't going to be shown on their station? money...maybe but the very next morning a UFO was seen by pretty much everyone on the east coast that was awake at 5am... just something to think about
and now this?
UFO experts fear Australian alien invasion | The Daily Telegraph

Back
Top Bottom