Cases of 2011 NRL Champions

To give an example of how rare the inserts are, i'm halfway through box number 4 and haven't hit a single Tigers insert yet. Also, a lot more trades are going to be needed to complete parallels etc. They are completely random this year, i have over 100 of them and so far have a single tigers player yet have 3 Johnathan Thurstons already. :(

With the random nature of how the cards are allocated this year, I think we may see a lot over and under predicted hit rates. We may have to start an NRL 2011 sticky of the un-fuggin lucky wall of shame!!!

Box 5:

Rookies:
Shaun Fensom
Isaac Gordon
Will Tupou
Jason Clark

Stardom Gem:
Carl Webb
Lachlan Coote

Rookie Sensation:
Matt Gillett (Again)

With the random nature of how the cards are allocated this year, I think we may see a lot over and under predicted hit rates. We may have to start an NRL 2011 sticky of the un-fuggin lucky wall of shame!!!

Well 5 boxes in and still no Sig, at what point do i start sweating? Hopefully i don't end up being the inspiration for that thread to actually be created.

Hehe.

Box 6:

Rookies:
Trent Hodkinson
Nathan Gardner
Ryan James
Hep Cahil

Stardom Gem:
Scott Bolton
Gareth Ellis

Rookie Sensation:
Nathan Gardner

Halfway through the case and 0 Sigs. Might throw up some scans now just to regroup and calm down a bit :)

Inserts so far in half a case:

scan0001-5.jpg

scan0002-5.jpg

scan0003-4.jpg

scan0004-5.jpg

scan0005-4.jpg

scan0006-3.jpg

Box 7:

Rookies:
Tim Browne
Sam Mataora
Justin Horo
Kalifa Fai-Fai Loa
Martin Kennedy

Stardom Gem:
Carl Webb
Gareth Ellis (3rd one)

Rookie Sensation:
Andrew Fafita :thumbsup:

So a bonus Rookie card, won't count for much if i don't get a Sig soon.

cant be too much longer mate. lets hope its a heighington or gordon to haahha

Back
Top Bottom