***CASE SHARE***A-League 2009/10 Cards Official Case Share***

If we set up a "Auction" would you like to participate? PLEASE POST ALL SUGGESTIONS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Card and Case Hit are two different things.

Case Hit is a card actually found inside a packet, a case card comes with the purchase of a full case. Yes there is a case card with the A-League cards but it won't be won by someone who buys a box.

Thanks for clarifying.

Does whoever buys the case want to sell me the case card?

I will be in for at least 1 box if we're case sharing.

mate, we are organising two seperate things, you are just late in and will not understand as i have PM-ed the people interested

mate have a look in the flyers in the first post, there is a checklist and a poster which has odds and a picture of the card

Ok thanks mate, sorry to be a pain but do you think there is a profit? I don't know all the much about soccer but don't mind watching it. On average what would each insert go for?

I'd love to be involved, but I honestly don't see the incentive.

From memory, Card Zone (the most ridiculously over priced store on the planet) flogs boxes for between $90-$100. How would it be advantageous doing a case share if we're forking out $115 each including postage?

I find it hard to believe CardZone sells them for $90-$100.

This season there are 32 packs of cards per box and the RRP is $3.99 a pack and the RRP is $125 per box. $90 is actually below wholesale price so either previous series were cheaper cards or you have got your figures mixed up.

The pm that was sent to all interested buyers state, if 10 boxes of the case are sold then price per box is less than $100 + postage. If less than 10 boxes were sold l would still go ahead with the case buy but because l'm holding excess stock l will be charing more than $100 per box.This price is less than any ebay price.

we have confirmed a few but not too many, i sincerly apologize to you guys who are in, i orinally could but now i simply can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom