***CASE SHARE***A-League 2009/10 Cards Official Case Share***

If we set up a "Auction" would you like to participate? PLEASE POST ALL SUGGESTIONS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A-League 2009/10 Cards Official Case Share***

bump. Lets fill case #2 guys!

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

come on guys lets fill this!

Great work guys!

I won't be in but it's great to see people taking the initiative with these case Shares :thumbsup:

lets fill em up guys! Hey are you guys thinking about trading the cards u get? Is an auction possible? Tell me if u are interested in a auction or something like that

Hey you need to update the first post as a few seem to have pulled out

if anyone gets a pellegrino signature or sterjovski superstar in there id be happy to buy them.

FYI.

If you can't get the last two spots filled and GoMoto doesn't want to run it i'm happy to do the case share (pending admin approval) if at least 10 boxes are filled.

Just got my flyer and promo cards from Select, Shane Smeltz and Fury Checklist base cards, Schwarzer and Cahill socceroos.:thumbsup:

Can't wait, c'mon boys fire up and get those last few spots filled.

Just got my flyer and promo cards from Select, Shane Smeltz and Fury Checklist base cards, Schwarzer and Cahill socceroos.:thumbsup:

Can't wait, c'mon boys fire up and get those last few spots filled.

where did u get them from mate? GoMoto says he can fill 2 spots but would rather us to fill the last ones

Just email Select and ask for the promos and flyer and they'll send them out pretty quick. I have done it for all the A-League and NRL, not bothered about the aerial ping pong.

You can do it from the website if you don't have the direct e-mail.

The rules if we get permission and people want to do this auction;

1. All final prices can be rejected by the seller if they think they can do better elsewhere or they don't think it is a fair price.

2. If you wish to sell a card please send me a PM and i will put it up on the thread, if you wish to set a certain min price let me know.

3. Best offer wins but can be rejected.

more will be added later

No case hit but chance of A Robbie Fowler auto he has signed release date is Sep 15th Roughly given. Only 300 of each auto and 1 in a box medal cards 3 out of 5 medals goto Shane Smeltz. Cheers Dad.and.daves

Can someone please explain to me WTF is going on here? I just read through all 4-5 pages of both A-League threads and it's a dog's breakfast! Is it a case share? Auction? What is going on?

All I know is that if we're talking A-League 2009/10, I definitely want in.

I have every single card from the last three years (including the Viduka auto), so I'll be keen to keep building my collection. Can someone please explain to me in layman's terms what on earth the deal is here?

Also...

1) Billy Celeski as Melbourne's autograph card... WTF????????????
and
2) What is all this talk about not having a case hit? Hasn't there always been a 'Champions' case card in the past three years? (Sydney - Melbourne - Newcastle). I didn't think they published that on the past checklists. There'd better be a Melbourne champions case card....

Case Card and Case Hit are two different things.

Case Hit is a card actually found inside a packet, a case card comes with the purchase of a full case. Yes there is a case card with the A-League cards but it won't be won by someone who buys a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom