Best bats

dannyboy4

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
what r the best bats out at the momment , for seniors and juniors , at the moment i have a preador max 750 which is light but a bit thin cost $100 junior and a G&M icon ( the same as shane watson ) junior which is light and fat for $200

best bats at the moment for me are the new Bradbury's, everyone i know say they are bad but that is because they dont like the designs, the middle and edges on that thing is huge!! The Ricky Ponting players looks pretty nice as well (Design and Middle).

your bats look pretty sick Dan. I wish i had the money, if i did i would most likely buy one. How much does it cost you to make them?

I imported some brand name Kashmir willow bats from India (Kookaburra, GM, Slazenger and MRF) for $50 each...picked the best 2 (sold the others on Ebay!!) and so far they have been awesome through pre-season training!!

yeah im a spinner 2 lol. My current bat was $230, i am kinda an all rounder now. The reason i asked what grade u played in, was because kashie's really get smashed up with a hard cricket ball so i was wondering why u use one. Have any of them snapped?

bahahaha really u use a kashmir bat in B & A grade do u get picked on by your teammates 4 having a kashy :D
iv got 4 bats
gm dualist(its a good bat but its pretty crappy if u dont get it out of the meat everytim)
slezenger(kashmir dont use)
puma ballistic(its my teeing off bat :D)
puma atomic(my good bat awsum middle n edges LOVE IT!!!!!)

my first 2 bats were kashmir because i was 8 and 10 :D
but when i was 12 i started 2 no what cricket bats were good n stuff
and my fav bats are puma's n GM's i dont like kookaburra n gray nicholls

Boys...don't be bat snobs!!! A lot of sub-continent players have used Kashmir willow at international level...including Tendulkar, Ul-Haq and Dravid

You have to keep in mind that a Grade 1 Kashmir is the equivalent of a grade 3 (maybe 2at best) English Willow....so unless you're paying top dollar for a Grade 1 English Willow bat...your probably using the equivalent of a Grade 1 Kashmir and you've paid waaayyy to much for it!!!

For those that don't realise it...Kashmir willow is simply English Willow grown in India....the main difference in the two is derived from their growing conditions. Kashmir willow is traditionally grown in dryer conditions and therefore has a lower moisture content than that of English willow, which is traditionally planted next to a water course.

It is this lack of moisture that makes the fibres within the wood less able to spring and rebound, which in turns makes the wood harder. It is also because of the lack of moisture that Kashmir willow tends to be heavier, more brittle and suffer from a shortened life span.

However, a top quality Kashmir bat can (and often will) play as well if not better than a low grade English willow bat, especially if chosen correctly. Accordingly, if the bat is well maintained there is no reason to expect a dramatically shorter life span either.

oh nothin bad mate, i am glad they do the trick now. My old Kashmir a couple of years ago snapped in half going for a drive and i thought they we just useless. No hard feelings lol:v:

surely not! mate
dont like the top 3
i personally think like the bats i love
1.puma
2.gm
3.adidas
and still kashmir r worse then english you can tell when u hit the ball out of the meat
and VIBRATION kashmirs always vibrate when u drive at least myne did!
and they cherry alot and the edges crack easier

they are the ones u personally like. There is no way adidas is in the top 3 bat makes in the world, on design maybe but not the actual bat itself

dont like english willow personally. i love the sound of kashmir when you hit the ball out of the middle

1.CA somo
2.Puma ballistic 6000
3.Puma ballistic Mcgrath foundation pink stickers
4.Grey Niccols viper 1000
5.Kookabura blade

thats my top 5 bats

i love the sound of english willows when the ball comes off the middle: my top 5 bats of this season:

1. Bradbury S 5Hundred
2. Kookaburra Ricky Ponting Players
3. Gray Nicolls Ignite
4. Puma Ballistic 5000
5. Kookaburra Ice Mike Hussey Players

---------- Post added 19-09-2009 at 03:26 PM ----------

bahahaha really u use a kashmir bat in B & A grade do u get picked on by your teammates 4 having a kashy :D
iv got 4 bats
gm dualist(its a good bat but its pretty crappy if u dont get it out of the meat everytim)
slezenger(kashmir dont use)
puma ballistic(its my teeing off bat :D)
puma atomic(my good bat awsum middle n edges LOVE IT!!!!!)

my Kooka Ice has served me well over the last year and a half:kick: My next bat will most likely be a bradbury but i wont be buying a new one anytime soon

I think
GM : so much experience making bats
Slazenger : Again making bats for a long time
Kookurburra : Nice bats large middle
Puma Light and great pick up
GN : depending on the bat u get these r also good

Back
Top Bottom