Best bats

MG2 cricket bats for me. I found the guy in NZ a couple of months back and he is amazing. He made some bats for Sachin Tendulkar when the Indians were over there last.

I now have 2 bats from him, 1 a 3lb monster, the edges i can fit a 50c coin on the side with room either side. The other one, i just got a few weeks ago, a bit lighter so i can pull once again haha.

Welcome To MG2 Cricket

With the conversion rate your getting a top quality bat for a lot less than you pay in Chappells or Kingsgrove. These 2 that i have, wouldnt swap them for the world, and any future bats, i will be getting through him.

ive been with gray nicolls since i was a kid, cant go past em, ive currently got a fusion 1000, its the carbon fibre handle one, takes a lot of getting used to with the new handle...GN said they'd rehandle it if i wanted but i stick with it, thick middle and edges. cant go wrong with GN

GN's are nice bats. I am so annoyed!!! My Ice cracked today, i think it is repairable but still annoying. I am jealous of my mate who has the new Bradbury lol

A shop called ray's warehouse or something like that opened up in Vic, needless to say it went broke in 6 months. I ended up grabbing a Puma test match bat (like Gilly's bat), Gray Nicholls Venom (Hayden uses) and a Duncan Fearnely (Gold Ultimate Cricket Bat) all 3 bats are full size English willow bat. all three bats in Total was close to $1000. I ended up grabbing the whole lot for $260:kick:

Back
Top Bottom