australia v india

Thats actually Johnson, not Gilly... :lol:

Tait took it to Kumble, there is still hope!

The top order was horrendous today, you can't bat like that and leave it to the lower order.

they say perth was australia's advantage i think its actually india whos got it. 1 lesson for our batsman, learn how to play late swing! also 1 lesson for our bowlers especially johnson and tait, learn how to properly swing the ball!

end of rant.

they say perth was australia's advantage i think its actually india whos got it. 1 lesson for our batsman, learn how to play late swing! also 1 lesson for our bowlers especially johnson and tait, learn how to properly swing the ball!

end of rant.

Agreed - We lost the Ashes in England because our batsmen couldn't handle the reverse swing....it seems to be our one weakness!

Incidently; I suspected India would do well at the WACA and put a few $$$ on them to win @ $9.00 !!! Now they are only paying $1.68 :eek:

Went to day One....pretty happy with how the Aussies went but today has been a shocker for them :(

hey richo i know you know ya cricket,what did you think of taits batting pads?

i play cricket but ive never seen these type before they look like they were made of foam!

cheers

Australia are doomed now, Gilly just got out to Sehwag of all people.

What pisses me off even more is the fact that channel 9 aren't showing the cricket here in Perth. I mean how fucken stupid is that? Just because its not a sell out they put on some other bullshit old movie and some saddle friggers driving some hotted up dune buggies out in the middle of dirt bowl driving around. I sure know what I would prefer to watch... :mad:

so far our batsman have played this series poorly with the exception of a few players showing up from time to time. i think if the umpire didnt made too much mistake on sydney india will be leading the series 2 to 1 going to the last test. our bowlers have kept us on this series from being an indian white wash. shout out to our top 7 batsman, SCORE SOME FREAKING RUNS!

end of rant

Back
Top Bottom