australia v india

arrogrant aussies i wouldnt go that far mate,india have played better than australia thats all.india have to bat yet then we will see what happens!

cheers

they are wallace india have owned australia all day kumble is a great bowler and has showed why he is with 5 wickets

its called an opinion mate,hes bowled well just because he has had 5 wickets doesnt mean he has owned them,lets just see how they bat!

cheers

the complacent / arrogrant aussies are under the pump as the
kumble magic comes to show

:rolleyes: Come on Steve-O...India still has to bat, australia still has to bat again...Kumble has bowled well in this innings, but lets just let the match play out shall we?

The whole Shane Warne thing about the arrogance etc has been blown way out of proportion. If people read the whole thing they would see what it was meant. Buchanan had said that fringe players should play on other international teams for experience (not sure why really to be honest) and then Warne said that would be an arrogant way of getting guys more experience.

As for India, they are the only ones in the last 10 years to pose a contest to Australia on home soil so it should be an interesting series to come.

What a super (but long!) day. Was at the MCG from about 7am until 6:30pm. Massive!

Back again tomorrow morning :)

I think the Aussies will still win, the game is very open and it looks like there will be a result. I think the pitch will suit the Indian batsmen but India dosnt have the batting depth that Australia does.

There is a difference between arrogance and confidence.

Agreed !

I though quite a few of the Aussies threw their wickets away with undisiplined shots today.......Ponting's (dismissal) was a ripper so no blame therw but I was disappointed with the way quite a few of them got out :(

Well the 'arrogant' aussies are running through the Indian batting lineup.

Bowden must be completely blind as well, thats two he hasn't given out today that were pretty obvious to be.

Yeah i just saw that 1 against Kumble, it woulda ripped middle stump outta the ground and missed the bat by a fair way.

Agreed (again)

I umpire every weekend and I would have give that one out without hesitation......the Clark LBW against (TBA) I would not have given out as it was swing too much for my liking. When they showed the Hawkeye it JUST tipped the top of leg stump so I felt justified in my (home decision) LOL.

Well bowled Clark & Lee !!!

Selectors - Please replace Johnson with Tait ;)

no there not but can i say how do you beat a side when they bat bowl and field to elite performance
has the penny dropped for lee he is bowling well
and sturat clark is a star reminds me off mcgrath a little
(aussies still "under the pump" Steve-o?) very funny wallace and matty j
now they are not as you can see but they are still arrogrant would love to see a close test or see the aussies get tested at least

Back
Top Bottom