australia v india

good to see india win australia needed a loss the batting was below par tait needs more cricket and it is clear as daylight

All I'm saying is Andrew Symonds - KAAAARRMMMAAAA!!!

Wish I could see it - sounds like a great game...

It's not KARMA mate - It's NORMAL CRICKET !!!
Which is EXACTLY why he shouldn't have (I'm Glad he didn't) walked in Sydney !!!

Talking about bad decisions only: You get the bad decisions that go your way and others that don't....if you walk all the time all you will ever get is decsions against you and none for you (because you have walked)!!!

To say that it was Karma (IMHO) means you have no idea on cricket or your just trying to get a bite out of Aussie Supporters (Probably because we flog your team so often lol). If it was the 2nd option....well done - I bit ;)

It's not KARMA mate - It's NORMAL CRICKET !!!
Which is EXACTLY why he shouldn't have (I'm Glad he didn't) walked in Sydney !!!

Talking about bad decisions only: You get the bad decisions that go your way and others that don't....if you walk all the time all you will ever get is decsions against you and none for you (because you have walked)!!!

To say that it was Karma (IMHO) means you have no idea on cricket or your just trying to get a bite out of Aussie Supporters (Probably because we flog your team so often lol). If it was the 2nd option....well done - I bit ;)

:D:D:D:thumbsup:

Wait....... I wake up and Darth whatever hasn't quoted me....funny that.

Richo - u know I know my cricket. I've played the game for nearly 30 years. I've even played 3 international games.
I also was not trying to get a bite. I bet if u asked a non-walker why they don't walk (and lets face it most internationals don't walk including virtually all NZers.) it's like u said - cos sometimes they are given out when they're not and so they think it evens out - if u ask Symonds today when he's cooled down - he'll say the same thing - last test he didn't walk, this test it evened out - just happened really quickly for him - mate he might even mention the word K....arma.

I said earlier on in this thread - about 10 pages back I have nothing against non-walkers, it's their choice.

Nothing too exciting guys!! Sorry been on holiday.
Aged 19 I went and worked in the Isle of Man - I was selected to represent them against MCC, they had Darren Berry in their ranks!!! Anyway - I batted at 4 and got a golden duck!!. Opened the bowling - none for 30 odd off 8 overs....took a great catch though!!!

Then when I was working in Brunei in 00-01 I played in the Borneo cup for Brunei against Sabah and Sarawak - the 2 other Malaysian states on Borneo. In the first game I got 6-21 including a hattrick. We won that - In the second game 2-25 or something and we lost. Sarawak won the cup for the 1st time in 30 years.
Next year I was make skipper but the tournament was canned.

Told u they were 'internationals':lol::lol:

Looks like Test 4 will be a doosie - who the hell organised a 4 match series - should be 5.....

Looks like it will finish a draw, the batting was just too slow from both teams in their 1st innings for such a good batting strip.

Also, wtf is going on with all these dropped catches. No one has any idea how to catch a ball behind the stumps.

What boring bastards.

What does it matter losing 3-1 when you're going to lose 2-1 anyway?? At least have a crack.

Looks like it will finish a draw, the batting was just too slow from both teams in their 1st innings for such a good batting strip.

Also, wtf is going on with all these dropped catches. No one has any idea how to catch a ball behind the stumps.

catching has been below par for australia especially michael clunke. he has drop 5 catches out of 3 games and needs to work on that problem. the sehwag drop probably cost us the chance to win this game.

Back
Top Bottom