australia v india

Clarke departs. Game over.

its been game over since after the pathetic 212 on the 1st inning. our bowlers gave us a target in the 2nd inning which is not entirely impossibly but once again our batsman failed. am not happy about it but i think this is good becoz it will remind our top players that their position on the team is not always guaranteed.

I'll spell this out for ya!!!

Given not out in test 2 - doesn't walk.

Given out in test 3 when he wasn't. = Karma

karma got nothing to do if he walk or not walk. gilly always walk but i seen him get given out even if he didnt hit it. umpire decision is where ur luck lies if u get lucky u take it if not live with it.

Maybe so but if u play the game and u get a guy out and he doesn't walk - you're dirty on him trust me. So the Indians will be thinking karma has struck.

Don't get yr knickers in a twist here guys.
He was given out today when he wasn't - karma is when something comes back and bites u on the ass.

Looks like Johnson and Clark are still having a crack.

I'll spell this out for ya!!!

Given not out in test 2 - doesn't walk.

Given out in test 3 when he wasn't. = Karma

I'll spell this out for you-

When does it stipulate that you have to walk until the umpire gives you out? He is well within his rights to do so and I'd say the same about anybody else doing so. If you want to walk, that's all good and well, but its your own choice.

Where did I say u DO have to walk????

All I said was

Last test Symonds given not out when he was out. = Ask he he'll tell u!!

Today given out when he wasn't. I thought that was Karma

Go back and check what I wrote Captain Grumpy.

Where did I say u DO have to walk????

All I said was

Last test Symonds given not out when he was out. = Ask he he'll tell u!!

Today given out when he wasn't. I thought that was Karma

Go back and check what I wrote Captain Grumpy.

So your saying that because Symonds nicked the ball and was given out, he should have walked when it doesn't state anywhere in the rule book that he has to. That then equates to bad karma in the next test. It seems as though you are insinuating that he should have.

Keep your knee's in check chappy, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to get all up tight about it.

Don't talk about Karma, if karma existed India would now be persicuted like the Australians were as they played today, just like the Australians did in Sydney, Day 5.

Before you comment on Australians and there cricket look at your own New Zealenders, worry about that rabble. Maybe you should watch the beach cricket, at least your country isn't too bad at that.

Well done India, they deserved to win this test because you played better.

I think it's safe to say Tait has blown his chance, you can't say you're going to bowl the fastest ball ever and then jog in and struggle to bowl 140 consistently.

Really missed Hogg in this test.

Well done India, they deserved to win this test because you played better.

I think it's safe to say Tait has blown his chance, you can't say you're going to bowl the fastest ball ever and then jog in and struggle to bowl 140 consistently.

Really missed Hogg in this test.

india deserved to win thats for sure! haydos and hogg was miss on this test and surely will be back for last the test.

So your saying that because Symonds nicked the ball and was given out, he should have walked when it doesn't state anywhere in the rule book that he has to. That then equates to bad karma in the next test. It seems as though you are insinuating that he should have.

Keep your knee's in check chappy, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to get all up tight about it.

Nope I didn't say that 'chappy'

Go and have a beer.

I'm off to bed

Yes you did, you said he should have walked because he nicked it.

Quote me.

I said he nicked it - didn't walk - I never said he shoulda walked.

Find the quote.

As for the kiwis - I know they're shite - I love the game - that's why I comment - I went to a 20/20 game yesterday with my son, played all day today and followed the game tonight.

Later

I have to agree with Al here - he never said he should have walked just that by not walking when clearly out he got his come uppance when given out when not out - but that's cricket hey - it happens. India deserved the win and the way that new kid bowled to Ponting... that was excruciatingly painful for me to watch and as usual I go to the bathroom Punter gets out - I need to stop peeing when he is on strike - it's a curse! ;)

I have to agree with Al here - he never said he should have walked just that by not walking when clearly out he got his come uppance when given out when not out - but that's cricket hey - it happens. India deserved the win and the way that new kid bowled to Ponting... that was excruciatingly painful for me to watch and as usual I go to the bathroom Punter gets out - I need to stop peeing when he is on strike - it's a curse! ;)

:lol::D

Back
Top Bottom