2020 footy stars prestiege release.

good point with the problems concerning shill bidding
and yes, non payers are the most frustrating part of ebay selling.
I still do love that frantic last 5/4/3/2/1 seconds of a auction, throwing down your best $$$...then seeing did I get it
your point of simplicity in selling is taken mate

Can we confirm he didnt shill bid his own accpunt to gain attention to rhe card and create a false sebse of value. Then list it buy it now at an inflated price but one under egat it sold for in order to create a sense of value. Common strategy

I personally love selling at auction over BIN, sure it’s a risk but I have found that I can have a card at BIN at a certain price with no interest, I put the same card at auction and most of the time I get what I was asking or more, it’s human nature to love an auction you feel like your getting a bargain when sometimes your not, sure can also get less than you might expect but can also get way more than you expect so it all evens itself out in the end

I personally love selling at auction over BIN, sure it’s a risk but I have found that I can have a card at BIN at a certain price with no interest, I put the same card at auction and most of the time I get what I was asking or more, it’s human nature to love an auction you feel like your getting a bargain when sometimes your not, sure can also get less than you might expect but can also get way more than you expect so it all evens itself out in the end
agree with your words...oviously there is a huge gap between what field of cards we are talking..value at (lets say $100) and under = auction. The high end lets go $500/600 + there is always that sense of dredd the auction wont get up there, and sell for way under...but agree most of the time things do even itself out in the market

Can we confirm he didnt shill bid his own accpunt to gain attention to rhe card and create a false sebse of value. Then list it buy it now at an inflated price but one under egat it sold for in order to create a sense of value. Common strategy
its always possible..yet dusty jumper no# does not exactly need beetings of drums going off to grab the attention of collectors. but anything is possible in this hobby...

I understand it happens often once word gets out that the release is "sold out"
the price of sealed prestige box's on ebay has more then doubled
its been a popular release by select... cant wait for "dominance/2" later in the year

I understand it happens often once word gets out that the release is "sold out"
the price of sealed prestige box's on ebay has more then doubled
its been a popular release by select... cant wait for "dominance/2" later in the year

Which is a bit of a surprise given the price collapse of cards on the second market at the moment, but I guess people just love the chase of hitting big.

prices are low for certain teams i agree. bit surprising considering the amount of numbered cards to collect.
still others are pulling very good money ( the dusty green parallel is sky high for $$ De goey ss is $$) maybe its the no signatures keeping some teams lower. Still believe for the price point its a great release

100% agree. Signatures and lately patches make a series great.

You can put in as many subsets as you want to limit the numbers produced per insert but nothing will hold value in the future like Supremacy IMO.

I’d say the exception would be the Show Stoppers as the card is unique and a brilliant card.

patch cards are fantastic, just take the guernsey patch signatures from 16/17 some of the best cards ever done by select.
Yet, got to be careful select dont flood every release with patches. For it can become like the U.S when patches become like commons and are worth nothing... agree with the Show Stopper will hold its value 40 only and looks awesome..

patch cards are fantastic, just take the guernsey patch signatures from 16/17 some of the best cards ever done by select.
Yet, got to be careful select dont flood every release with patches. For it can become like the U.S when patches become like commons and are worth nothing... agree with the Show Stopper will hold its value 40 only and looks awesome..
Spot on the key is not flooding the market too much...which unfortunately is the case when you look at nba releases and how much low numbered patches go for

With regards to Supremacy, I am very much hoping this is a once every 3-4 year release. Will strike the right balance between premier release, market saturation, innovation and limited player signatures in market . Also don’t want it taking away from series 2 releases which are a favorite of mine...and important value of these releases are preserved

All in all there has been a massive improvement in this hobby and I’ve loved all releases from 2016 certified onwards

its always possible..yet dusty jumper no# does not exactly need beetings of drums going off to grab the attention of collectors. but anything is possible in this hobby...

More than possible mate, winning bidder had like 90% bidding activity with the seller, and it looks like his other mate was bidding it up too

the hobby would love it to be true.. yet, i find it alittle bit to far fetched. i guess only time will tell..

I think certain parts of this "hobby" want it too be true a bit too much due to the self interests involved... At least here we can talk about it it without the posts being deleted etc.... God forbid we actually educate new collectors (which there seem to be quite a few) on how this crap works and how prices are artificially inflated etc....

so all legit buyers would of been turned away so 2 idiots could play games with each other...nice going jerkoffs.

these two "idiots" set a price way over market which the seller is now hoping to cash in one

yep exactly. The bloke still wants A completely unrealistic price for it IMO

Funny that..... why didnt the second bidder take it then? Im sure the seller would have contacted them to offer

Honestly, all signs point to the seller being in on this as much the other two "bidders"... Im surprised this is not clear

these two "idiots" set a price way over market which the seller is now hoping to cash in one

Funny that..... why didnt the second bidder take it then? Im sure the seller would have contacted them to offer

Honestly, all signs point to the seller being in on this as much the other two "bidders"... Im surprised this is not clear

yep, still wanted $3k for it...I love Dusty like a son but I’m not paying anywhere near that kind of $$...

Yeah, that is ridiculous, also a shame that this cant be discussed openly in all places that collectors communicate...
Where can’t it be discussed? Would have thought if the seller is being dodgy and getting it bid up then that needs to be called out

Back
Top Bottom