2020 footy stars prestiege release.

The seller would be stressing out....
one side of the coin - $$$$$$
other side - these bidders (ebay score) are they legit pay up bidders?????

The seller would be stressing out....
one side of the coin - $$$$$$
other side - these bidders (ebay score) are they legit pay up bidders?????
That’s what I’d be afraid of if I was the seller. This has non payment written all over it. A Dusty Supremacy Norm Smith sold for $190 plus at auction the other day, then was re-listed soon after. I’ve had a heap of non payment in the past month.

That’s what I’d be afraid of if I was the seller. This has non payment written all over it. A Dusty Supremacy Norm Smith sold for $190 plus at auction the other day, then was re-listed soon after. I’ve had a heap of non payment in the past month.
the hobby would love it to be true.. yet, i find it alittle bit to far fetched. i guess only time will tell..

so all legit buyers would of been turned away so 2 idiots could play games with each other...nice going jerkoffs.

so all legit buyers would of been turned away so 2 idiots could play games with each other...nice going jerkoffs.
Fee bay is full of these sorts. I actually got trolled on fee bay last year.
The troll in question (jamira39) wanted to see a picture of the back of a 2019 best and fairest Teamcoach card, I asked him if I should just send him the code instead of sending a picture. He replied “yeah na my g send the code” so I told him the code was FUCKOFF which just made him even more angrier. Trolls are champions at dishing it out , just losers at taking it back (emotionally-immature-abusive-bully’s) Sorry to go slightly of topic.

I’d ask $1500 for the Dusty 004/40 showstoppers if it were mine for sale.

Last edited:
you can never underestimate the stupidity of some people..this could of been just 2 12 year olds thinking there super cool
I more just would of liked to see what the card could of reached on the open market with legit collectors. thing was these twits pushed the price through the roof on day 1 or 2...making proper biders skeptical from the start

im i wrong in the seller can turn on something on his ebay account, preventing buyers with such low ratings bidding??? just wondering?

Unfortunately feedback score can’t prevent a thing. If you have a account your fair game.
I want to clarify that in the past I have purchased cards and changed my mind,
I know it’s annoying and It’s hypocritical of me, but I’ve never trolled or bullied anyone online.
When I did change my mind , I at least apologised, Those days are long gone.
There’s so many fantastic people in this hobby.
As mentioned earlier BIN price click n collect is the way to go.

And to finish, I would encourage sellers/collectors to avoid auction.
BIN price click n collect cleans the hobby up.
As well, I’d like to see a gentleman’s agreement amongst the big sellers in the industry in terms of fixing there prices to match one another and not compete amongst one another for who can sell at the lowest price. Competitive nature, nurtures division/conflict.

And to finish, I would encourage sellers/collectors to avoid auction.
BIN price click n collect cleans the hobby up.
As well, I’d like to see a gentleman’s agreement amongst the big sellers in the industry in terms of fixing there prices to match one another and not compete amongst one another for who can sell at the lowest price. Competitive nature, nurtures division/conflict.
understand what your saying in relation to the BIN, but there are many good points to auction. (If were talking a high end card)
a auction pulls more people into the potential of a sale, raising the value for the seller.
auction you just need two boys( let alone a group) who both decide they need/got to have it, go hard raising the $$$ for the seller.
the price of so many B.I.N is crazy over priced, thus turning so many potential buyer away immediately
with that being said, many cant be bothered with auction and would rather pay a little more $ just to be done with it and get there card a.s.a.p

With auction you turn bidders away because of shill bidding.
I’ve had multiple non payment in the past month (13 in total) , it’s a lottery as to weather or not your going to see payment.
BIN click n collect avoids all nonsense.
If a card doesn’t sell at BIN price, over time lower the asking price, simple.

Back
Top Bottom