2020 footy stars prestiege release.

most are selling for ballpark $900-1000 at the presant time. I think your right, a extra $500-600 on top would of got the deal done. If we were dealing with a sensible and motivated seller.

most are selling for ballpark $900-1000 at the presant time. I think your right, a extra $500-600 on top would of got the deal done. If we were dealing with a sensible and motivated seller.

Yep told him I’d give him $1500 and never heard from him again...

Yep told him I’d give him $1500 and never heard from him again...
good to know..Solid offer aswell. I already got one, so was not going to offer. but good to know he turned down a sensable and reasonable amount.

Spot on the key is not flooding the market too much...which unfortunately is the case when you look at nba releases and how much low numbered patches go for

With regards to Supremacy, I am very much hoping this is a once every 3-4 year release. Will strike the right balance between premier release, market saturation, innovation and limited player signatures in market . Also don’t want it taking away from series 2 releases which are a favorite of mine...and important value of these releases are preserved

All in all there has been a massive improvement in this hobby and I’ve loved all releases from 2016 certified onwards
yep, supremacy once every 3/4 years (even push that to 5 years) to truly keep it unique and super special
plus holding up the value of the high end cards, giving people confidence that each new release will see a level of $ value with what they invest.

Just an update on that dusty #004 showstopper the guy Tom Donnelly just tried selling it on my Facebook group for $2k plus offers, there was a engine room dusty #004 on eBay at the same time as his that he bidded up to over $400 to make his look better then didn’t bother paying the seller, had his mates bid up his to over $3k so his $2k asking price now seems cheap, which it’s not, but the guy is clearly a scammer so beware if you are trying to buy this card

Just an update on that dusty #004 showstopper the guy Tom Donnelly just tried selling it on my Facebook group for $2k plus offers, there was a engine room dusty #004 on eBay at the same time as his that he bidded up to over $400 to make his look better then didn’t bother paying the seller, had his mates bid up his to over $3k so his $2k asking price now seems cheap, which it’s not, but the guy is clearly a scammer so beware if you are trying to buy this card
great detective work mate..
Now messing with the engine room card aswell

Last edited:
fantastic to get his name out in the open for all to see.
unfortunately ebay wont do anything... and he will just continue

Yup, saw him trying to sell it for $2k+.... Pity some seem ok with the perception that the card sold for $3k+ on ebay as it pushes their agenda

As you can see he bidded this up and cancelled as soon as it finished to make his look good

558DE660-EBB0-4F0F-9B87-B5354AE3738C.jpeg

Real shame such activity

Takes away from great cards and all the positive discussions with regards to our hobby & recent releases

Like many others...my personal experience on eBay with regards to the % of bidders who win though don't end up paying has increased over the last 3-4 months. Still relatively low...but this is probably happening 1 out of 10-15 times now for me...previously lucky to be 1 in every 100.

The knucklehead even posted the card with the comment "i am thinking about possibly selling my 004 dusty" lol

You just put it on ebay auction lol we are all pretty sure youve made your decision to sell hahaha

Not sure if he thinks we are all dumb but done more damage than good and that card is now tainted in many peoples eyes. Good luck selling lol

Probably, but I’ve since bought one...
I’ve got the 004 draft pick sig, platinum and influential so wouldn’t mind adding this to them.
Damm son...i was aware you had some tiger gold but!!!... (good to know spec cards are in the hand of a true tiger collector)..
To me when a card is # to 40 only , im not to fussed which number, just having one in my collection makes me happy!!
hit some pics benj

Back
Top Bottom