2014 Select Series 2

It's funny reading some of the comments about what each of us would like to se in series 2 (and I know I'm a big dreamer!) - there is a saying that "one man's trash is another man's treasure" and I think that will be true of any release to be honest.

As a signature card collector mostly, I always look forward to series 2 - however I hope for the sake of my fellow Hawthorn fans that there is at least a Coleman Medal signature, as to an extent we were "done over" after the 2008 Premiership as the 2009 Pinnacle release featured Draft Pick, Rookie Sensation and Captain signatures only (well, not "only", but you get my drift).

The rumours are certainly encouraging though and I must admit that I am a bit excited....my one and only box purchase(s) of the year!!

Hmmmm, explains why there was never was a Hodge Norm Smith redemption. Crazy.

There will be a coleman and a norm smith or ill boycott haha

Yep, Roughead and Lake redemption will be awesome :D

Brownlow signatures... from the past

Roberts
Blight
Moore
Stewart
Skilton
Kelly

It does but I can't see it. Similar to Draft Eminence except for Brownlow Medalists.

Although as a Hawthorn supporter I am a little disappointed if that is the case (no 2013 medal winner signatures) at least Select are trying something different so I would be a hypocrite to criticise them.

Good mix of Brownlow medal winners, Blighty is just an all-round star in general and Bobby Skilton is a treasure..... :)

If there are no medal winner signature cards then I will not be happy. Hawks fans have a chance to get 2 quality signed cards by Lake and Roughead, this does not happen often - rare actually.

If there are no medal winner signature cards then I will not be happy. Hawks fans have a chance to get 2 quality signed cards by Lake and Roughead, this does not happen often - rare actually.

Id be unhappy to! First time in ages you could get a sig card, especially from Lake who hasnt signed much / any

Back
Top Bottom