2014 Select Series 2

Could be true. I did ask him if he had signed any cards for Select this year, and he did not hesitate with the 400 number.

In the past they have numbered them this high and some of these would be for QA as well. Could be 375 or 350 released in packs the rest for QA etc.

In the past they have numbered them this high and some of these would be for QA as well. Could be 375 or 350 released in packs the rest for QA etc.
Fair enough. I don't have a problem with the number, as long as there are a few new ideas/concepts etc. Quite possible that there might be a dual auto of the Merrett brothers in the future based on the Select Unique release.

Fair enough. I don't have a problem with the number, as long as there are a few new ideas/concepts etc. Quite possible that there might be a dual auto of the Merrett brothers in the future based on the Select Unique release.

Select (and ESP) could do so many one off cards that would be outstanding. I did like the triple auto and the dual brothers auto that Select released. They should do the same with some jersey cards etc but they want to have to do them......i just think aside from signature cards anything else is too much hard work.

Cheers
Matt

From some promos i saw today the release is called honours and it had port jared polec and i think adam cooney commons. James hird brownlow medalist card and another richmond card

It Looks like an insert to replace draft eminence or that lower end insert

Ok cool fair enough... for a second I thought they were going to do a Hird Redemption which would be an absolute disgrace considering the last 12 months.

Although a James/Tanya dual sig would be cool.

From some promos i saw today the release is called honours and it had port jared polec and i think adam cooney commons. James hird brownlow medalist card and another richmond card

where did you come across the promos from? hopefully promos shouldn't be to to far behind since the cards release in early July.

Back
Top Bottom