2024 Select Supremacy!

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Feel free to post any rumours, sightings or whispers you have heard about Supremacy coming out this year!

The only hints I have seen relating to a possible 2024 Supremacy release is the picture below showing some booklets being signed!

What are your thoughts guys?

IMG_5870.jpeg

Need to start saving my $$$

Hopefully they don't change the formula too much.

Hopefully SCC get a good chunk of allocation.

Hopefully hitting a FF Sig doesn't mean you've had an absolute dud box.

Dustin Martin Booklet would be epic. Please don't make it Bolton or Prestia Select. Please.

I’m just hoping the hits are better spread. So one person doesn’t get a 3 sigs and the other guy just 1. If you score a huge hit let’s just leave it at that, no need to hit massive but then also pull another sig or patch in the same box. Also it should have 2 guaranteed sigs or 1 sig and 1 patch per box. The price rise from 2019 to 2021 with only 1 sig guaranteed per box was rough, 2019 had 2 sigs.

I’m just hoping the hits are better spread. So one person doesn’t get a 3 sigs and the other guy just 1. If you score a huge hit let’s just leave it at that, no need to hit massive but then also pull another sig or patch in the same box. Also it should have 2 guaranteed sigs or 1 sig and 1 patch per box. The price rise from 2019 to 2021 with only 1 sig guaranteed per box was rough, 2019 had 2 sigs.

Yep, especially when that sig was a Freo FF Sig. You basically are dead in the water.

Can't be having 1 box autos.

We need to be at the 2 minimum level because people get absolutely hosed with a FF sig and nothing else.

SCC 3 boxes plz

Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF
You are dreaming maybe two if we are lucky but you no the flippers will be all over it if select do the same checkout shit as last time because they just did nothing to stop them bots will win again in the general release

You are dreaming maybe two if we are lucky but you no the flippers will be all over it if select do the same checkout shit as last time because they just did nothing to stop them bots will win again in the general release
They can’t do as much damage now that we have SCC

The more product SCC members can get exclusively means that’s less product that can potentially fall into the hands of bot users and flippers. Select would be doing the right thing within the hobby to release more to SCC buyers.
Which is why i think the SCC is so rigid about rules etc.

They want a solid group of collectors they can trust as opposed to the general public filled with sneaker bots

Photo was taken on Brilliance release day, Copley was overseeing the signing session, Mitch Georgiades is the other Franchise Future Signer for port. Copley mentioned to a mate of mine "the original photo taker" that it would be 4 weeks away!!!!! This was two weeks ago!!!!! Really shocked that they did this in a public space "the precinct" restaurant/bar at Alberton. There's a brand new MG high performance centre across the oval where it could have been done in private. Seems to me that the intention was for this stuff to start trickling out build the hype.

Messenger_creation_c3297f18-aebd-4e11-a406-a109573a0b25.jpeg

Messenger_creation_3aeefa7c-18a3-4f32-bb21-5bce4745560c.jpeg

Photo was taken on Brilliance release day, Copley was overseeing the signing session, Mitch Georgiades is the other Franchise Future Signer for port. Copley mentioned to a mate of mine "the original photo taker" that it would be 4 weeks away!!!!! This was two weeks ago!!!!! Really shocked that they did this in a public space "the precinct" restaurant/bar at Alberton. There's a brand new MG high performance centre across the oval where it could have been done in private. Seems to me that the intention was for this stuff to start trickling out build the hype.

Messenger_creation_c3297f18-aebd-4e11-a406-a109573a0b25.jpeg

Messenger_creation_3aeefa7c-18a3-4f32-bb21-5bce4745560c.jpeg
Yes find it odd they did it there not much room for all these expensive, delicate cards. You are probably correct re doing it in public so it would be seen .

Not a chance it’s 4 weeks away if only getting signed now still needs to be packed I would say September or October with series 2 July or august
Not necessarily 4 weeks for a release/purchase. Possibly a week by week reveal of subsets similar to what they did in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom