2014 Select Series 2

Thanks...

Well over all that sucks...
Least i dont have to waste much cash on it.. an impey DPS and a couple of AAs plus the commons. Will be out at under $50

Mitchell Harvey is from Port too mate!!

I'm a bit torn now I think the masters cards will look good I would have liked to see the triple brownlow signature numbered to 100 and the others 200, looks like it's called honours next year aswell

Read the second checklist photo says they are temporary retireing the DPS card and coming up with something different

I wonder if they will release a set with Draft picks as the key hit and then aim for higher end signatures in a second release?

Looks pretty average. They did sketch cards in 2007 and 2008 series 1, as well as the Brownlow set in 2006. Same old rubbish. All I have to get is Scharenberg and Freeman signatures. The Brownlow concept is no good.

Like the look of the draft pick sigs with the background state shot. But that's about where the positives end. Cant believe Hawks fans have been shafted again. After 2008 we got no medal redemptions, and its happened again. And why would they go with Sicily and not our first pick of Hartung? Its just another slap in the face for Hawks collectors. Cant believe it, just pathetic, not impressed at all.

Select idea #2034
Brownlow sketches- change colour background and re-release

The masters could be nice in hand, Gallery doesn't impress me much

Brownlow sigs look ugly but people will still buy them

Be interesting to find out their new signature concept for next year

Perhaps Hawthorn player ask for too much. I have heard that Ablett Seniors price tag puts him out of the reach of Select know.

Back
Top Bottom