2013 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Hi People,

Welcome to the 4th installment of the OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition. (Admin approved)

Given the early enthusiasm I have created the League already. Our League Code is: 616258.

So far interest has been shown from those below, the head to head has been expanded to 20 Teams so heaps more spots to fill this year.

Payment and prizes up for discussion as always, post your thoughts and in true dictatorship fashion I will make the decision based on popular demand what I think is best. :lol:

Once joined the League post team name on here.

1 Girds.....................................Team TAB............................:thumbsup:
2 Mick......................................Dropkicks............................:thumbsup:
3 aussiebloke.............................Steves Storm.......................:thumbsup:
4 jared_davey.............................Jared's Juggernaut...............:thumbsup:
5 digeze....................................Diggaz Dynasty....................:thumbsup:
6 ooneil.....................................All ass no skill......................:thumbsup:
7 ILkeMyPotatosMshed.................ILkeMyPotatosMshed............:thumbsup:
8 ScottE....................................Shake and Bake...................:thumbsup:
9 Jaames...................................Kingswood King....................:thumbsup:
10 michael.................................Aboriginal Allstar
11 ercc.....................................Sai Sai...............................:thumbsup:
12 owen21.................................Panthers1991......................:thumbsup:
13 ekalb....................................Gotham Rogues....................:thumbsup:
14 brentus777............................Legend Killers.......................:thumbsup:
15 sharkiefan0102.......................Adams Sharks......................:thumbsup:
16 hobo....................................The Penetrators....................:thumbsup:
17 kiwi_in_melb...........................Kiwi Raiders.........................:thumbsup:
18 supertoad..............................supertoad...........................:thumbsup:
19 hybridtheory13........................raceview renegades..............:thumbsup:
20 Ballsout.................................Air-diddy.............................:thumbsup:

Here's a link to the 2010 OCT SC thread: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...rl-fantasy-league-supercoach-competition.html

Here's the link to the 2011 OCT SC thread: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2011-oct-nrl-supercoach-competition-full.91856/

Here's a link to the 2102 OCT SC thread:http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2012-oct-nrl-supercoach-competition.114160/

Cheers
Ross

Cheers For holding the fort in terms of organising again ross, appreciate is greatly.

im in and registered!

best of luck to all.

I'm thinking $30 entry each, which if we fill the league will give us a total kitty of $600. I've added an extra couple of payouts to spread the love.

Option 1

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Prelim Finalists = $30 each (Top 8 only)
Minor Premiers = $75
Overall Points winner = $75 (end of 26 Rounds)
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $60
Highest Round Score = $30 (end of 26 Rounds)

Let me know what you think. Final split will be decided prior to Round 1.

Cheers
Ross

As another random thought we could use some of the $'s to buy a box of Dynasty or similiar and have a weekly prize of a pack from the box? High score, closest loss or something like that....

Option 2

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Minor Premiers = $50
Overall Points winner = $50 (end of 26 Rounds)
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $30

Unluckiest loser Weekly Prize 1 pack of cards

($170 in kitty would probably get us a Series II box maybe a sponsor could help us out) I'd be happy to cover postage as I'll get it back from my winnings anyway :lol:

Thoughts?

me and dad are both in again... ross send me the email you;d like the $60 gift sent too before i spend it ahha

Just tried doing a team. alot differnet and harder than last year

I agree its much harder, I've completed a team but reckon it will cjange 100 times before the season starts. Used just tee up on 2RF with big workloads and put a few nuffies around them but now ???

The key will be following a few trials to try and find Rookies that will get a start in the season propper...........

ive picked about 10 rookies / cheapies , just from what ive seen last year...

i think its easier to get a good team to be honest, in saying that i don't have gallen or parker.

i wouldn't grab gallen at that. especially with the hit ups split this year his price will come down, and if scott prince takes the kicking duties off parker i wouldnt touch him either.... only time will tell soo will hold out on them too for now

I bet there is a lot of people without Gallen this year hoping he will come down in price, but will it happen??? I think he will still be a must have come the pointy end of the year at least if not from Rnd 1.

The DT say he would average 12 points more under the new scoring system and still be ranked at number 1. The only thing I hope (i don't have him either) is I reckon he will play reduced minutes regularly this year given the Sharkies over abundance of back rowers and he will come down to a better "buy" price at some stage.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom