2013 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

me and dad are both in again... ross send me the email you;d like the $60 gift sent too before i spend it ahha

Last year I had a few issue with p@yp@l, they locked me out of my account believing I was running a betting syndicate. They trolled OCT found these OCT SuperCoach Comp thread and linked the payments. (I think I had my p@yP@l account details in one of the threads). Letters, Stat declarations, copies of NSW Gaming legislation, phones calls, a lot of time (a couple of months) and hassles (thanks Graham) and I finally got access again to my trading card play money and your Supercoach deposits again.

Needless to say I'm not keen to go through this pain again, so would appreciate for those who can to pay by Bank Deposit. I'll send a group PM out with the details and discuss options including p@yP@l in private rather than the public forum here.

Cheers
Ross

Do you like how paranoid I am even disguising the word p@yP@l......:D Big Brothers watching !!!!

Okay I'm in, my team name is....supertoad.

I'll give it a crack lol:thumbsup:

Hey if we're talking ca$h, when are we depositing?

Last year I had a few issue with p@yp@l, they locked me out of my account believing I was running a betting syndicate. They trolled OCT found these OCT SuperCoach Comp thread and linked the payments. (I think I had my p@yP@l account details in one of the threads). Letters, Stat declarations, copies of NSW Gaming legislation, phones calls, a lot of time (a couple of months) and hassles (thanks Graham) and I finally got access again to my trading card play money and your Supercoach deposits again.

Needless to say I'm not keen to go through this pain again, so would appreciate for those who can to pay by Bank Deposit. I'll send a group PM out with the details and discuss options including p@yP@l in private rather than the public forum here.

Cheers
Ross

Do you like how paranoid I am even disguising the word p@yP@l......:D Big Brothers watching !!!!

no worries bank deposit is probably easier anyway

ive picked about 10 rookies / cheapies , just from what ive seen last year...

i think its easier to get a good team to be honest, in saying that i don't have gallen or parker.

i wouldn't grab gallen at that. especially with the hit ups split this year his price will come down, and if scott prince takes the kicking duties off parker i wouldnt touch him either.... only time will tell soo will hold out on them too for now

I'm the same. First time in 4 years that I have not had gallen or parker. hopefully pick up down the track

Flanagan has said Gallen won't be playing 80 minutes and Parker might lose his goal kicking duties to Prince.

Might have to see what happens there.

I'm still worried not picking them (Gallen more so than Parker) they will both still be Supercoach guns.

Isn't it to early to be picking teams? I would have thought it would be better to wait till the season has almost started.

I think its worth having a bit of a play and at least pick those you definatley want, team doesn't need to be completed before Rnd 1 lockout.

ive picked a team. and today is the first day i havent changed it since it opened.

its fun to have a bit of a play around but ive got it to a point where im happy with it now anyway

Just picked a team, not sure how good it is. I don't really know to many of he cheaper guys so it was hard work staying under the cap

Back
Top Bottom