2013 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

Nath will play this year but spennos wildthings is hanging up the boots for this season

goodluck nath, i must say ill be happy to see you bow out steve, as you have been my bogey team the last two years. always beating me in close games

goodluck nath, i must say ill be happy to see you bow out steve, as you have been my bogey team the last two years. always beating me in close games

not even gone for 5 mins lol and Girds is on me im almost tempted just to play to continue our battles girds :)

Good luck to all this season

I'm predicting myself for wooden spoon :)

Oh I get it......... the old trying to lull us into a false sense of security trick. :thumbsup:

I think we should be pretty strong as a league and might place OK overall. Top 100 would be cool. Anyone remember how high we finished last year?

Cheers
Ross

Oh I get it......... the old trying to lull us into a false sense of security trick. :thumbsup:

I think we should be pretty strong as a league and might place OK overall. Top 100 would be cool. Anyone remember how high we finished last year?

Cheers
Ross

i might get some beginners luck :) would probably help if I knew more players. My bench is full of guys I've never heard of.

Mine too and I'm sure most people have their fair share of nuffies as well.

The week before Rnd1 is the most important as it's where you need to make sure the bench players you've never heard of have actually been selected to play, as a lot of the players available may never get a gig. ;)

Ross

ive spent over 300 on supercoach gambling between 4 comps this season if i dont win one of them i will be spewing. some are head to head and some are classic so kind of puts me at a disadvantage a bit in some. but ohwell what can ya do... soo keen for the season

Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I have just been trying to set my team and have logged in but don't seem to be in this league anymore?

Your in there.........be careful of an ASADA raid on your SuperCoach team to blood test for THC. :p

2 sleeps to go......

Bring it on.

Ross

we will all have the same teams anyway about 5 weeks in. mines a bit different now as i have picked a few price movers and ill change it even more tomorrow as i start bye planning

2 sleeps to go !!!!!!

The Rnd 1 teams have been announced, our league is full. My team is set.

Can't wait.

I'm going to run with this as our prize split unless I hear any objections.

Option 1

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Prelim Finalists = $30 each (Top 8 only)
Minor Premiers = $75
Overall Points winner = $75 (end of 26 Rounds)
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $60
Highest Round Score = $30 (end of 26 Rounds)

Cheers
Ross

only thing i would change would be the bottom 8 gf winner.

i think the prize is too high.

it didn't happen in this oct league but another league i bought into, people sitting around the 7th and 8 mark, where hindering there teams in a sense to get bad scores so they would drop into the bottom 8 and get a fair sum of money back if they won instead of having a real dig at bigger prizes,

anyhow just food for thought, but thought id share

Yeah i agree with girds - i dont think we should be rewarding someone for finishing in the bottom 8.

Back
Top Bottom