2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Hi Guys,

Welcome to the 3rd installment of the OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition.

1 Girds :thumbsup:
2 Girds ( dad) :thumbsup:
3 aussiebloke :thumbsup:
4 aussiebloke (lisa) :thumbsup:
5 digeze :thumbsup:
6 ooneil :thumbsup:
7 i like my potatoes mashed :thumbsup:
8 erccc :thumbsup:
9 nathraider :thumbsup:
10 nathraider (nath):thumbsup:
11 Owen :thumbsup:
12 kiwi_in_melb :thumbsup:
13 lilreddevil
14 AyiosYiotgos
15 Sharkiefan0102:thumbsup:
16 hobo :thumbsup:

Thanks to GIRDS for rallying the troops it filled unbelievably quick compared to previous years. :thumbsup:

Here's a link to the 2010 OCT SC thread: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...rl-fantasy-league-supercoach-competition.html

Here's the link to the 2011 OCT SC thread: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2011-oct-nrl-supercoach-competition-full.91856/

Cheers
Ross

sent both payments across for me and dad. team finished all ready to go.,

Thanks Matt / Girds payments received and noted in first thread.

Out of curiosity how long has it taken everyone to create their teams? I found it pretty hard to find the "value rookies" and boy are some players way over priced at this point in the season......

I reckon 2 hours it took me and no doubt there will be another few hours scouring team lists and making changes come Round 1.

Cheers
Ross

Last year we split the prizes as follows:

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Overall Points winner = $75
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $25

Our kitty will be $432. What does everyone think the split should be?

I am thinking as it is really a head to head competition maybe we should reward the Minor Premier and maybe take some value off the overall points winner:

So maybe:

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Minor Premiers = $50
Overall Points winner = $50
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $30

What does everyone think?

Cheers
Ross

looks good for mee.

and it took me about an hour to do my team. yeah those value rookies arent really there. we will have to see how everyone goed round one i suppose. or wait for the little guide thing that comes out in the telegraph this time of year.

break down of prizes looks good to me aswell.

I have completely changed my team on a daily basis. I dont think it will be finalised until the day of the lockout lol. IMO the first 3 rounds is definatly the most important if you want to have a crack at overall so i can never be sure if i have selected the right team hence all my chopping and changing.Hopefully i will get it right before lockout. I did well last year (was in the top 21 from round 5 to 18) and it was largely due to the opening rounds before the h2h started.

I think until you see some more trials and get an idea of which fringe players will make it into first grade it will be hard to know who to buy.

Last year we split the prizes as follows:

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Overall Points winner = $75
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $25

Our kitty will be $432, given everyone is paying $27 and hopefully as a gift so there will be no fees. What does everyone think the split should be?

I am thinking as it is really a head to head competition maybe we should reward the Minor Premier and maybe take some value off the overall points winner:

So maybe:

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Minor Premiers = $50
Overall Points winner = $50
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $30

What does everyone think?

Cheers
Ross
yes the poor old minor premier should get something;)

What is minor premiers? Is it related to PREMIERS?:p

How about:

GF winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Preliminary finalists = $25 (x2)
Overall Points winner = $50 (not sure about this, it is a H2H comp. maybe $25?)
Bottom 8 GF winner = $30

Declaration: my team (strategies) won't win minor premiers in any H2H comp.:cautious:

Back
Top Bottom