2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

10 days 23 hours to go but who's counting.

Looks like it will be a mad rush to finish teams next week after Rnd 1 teams are announced.

Anybody spot any potential during the trials?

Jack De Belin looks like a real worker, but you have to wonder how much game time he'll get with all the Dragons back rowers.......

do you need more people ross i can try get 2 more and the $$ sent over. ill try tomorrow if you want. just need the okay / go ahead

Hey guys....sorry been away for annual Kiama Rugby 7s trip and then on the road for work...

We have all but 1 to go, lilreddevil who has been in on the private conversation and has been letting me know he will join but still hasn't at the moment....

Anyone know how to contact him outside of here?

I have another potential starter if he doesn't join but I will put it out for members here first.

Cheers
Ross

All good the lilreddevil is in and away....comp FULL

Thanks all.....bring it on starting with Dragons to beat the Steal City tonight......

nope. just a poor game. he would of had a lot of minuses from drop ball. hope he wasn't in your side. cowboys were absolutely terrible i know at one point they had only completed 3/13 sets and all 3 completed sets were from penalties.

Thurston playing 5/8 with a new half (soon to be Lui) will take some time to get it together. Thurston will only touch the ball half the time as usual and will only score half the points compared to other SuperCoach years in my opinion.

That said the game was that bad it put me to sleep. Titans surprised me a bit but still have them bottom half. Cowboys...we'll have to wait and see. Anybody know why Taumalolo didn't get a start?

Rosshttp://nrlfantasy.dailytelegraph.com.au/player/223

How many guys are spewing Michael Gordon is their fullback?

i took him out as soon as i found out he was going to be playing on the wing. because hes not worth 380k playing on the wing so im lucky lol.

Yeh I had Taumalolo, had him on the bench though fortunately :)

He was outside my 17 as well but I don't like a non starter for Rnd 1.....

Who's happy with their score at the moment? I'll be lucky to crack 900 not the start I was looking for, hoping around 1000

imagine if you were like me and got rid of gordon for darius boyd. and gordon nearly equalled boyd's score in 30 mins :(

what a joke i thought boyd was good.

imagine if you were like me and got rid of gordon for darius boyd. and gordon nearly equalled boyd's score in 30 mins :(

what a joke i thought boyd was good.

hahahahahahahh...at least you don't have to burn a trade to get rid of him. He will come good, I think he was overawed playing the Dragons....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom