2010 NRL Fantasy League / Supercoach Competition

Last week wasn't so much about big scores it was semi's time, however everyon is posted pretty comparable numbers. Have a look:

octleague.gif

Did you get through? Some titanic battles this week...sudden death from here on in !!!

Cheers
Ross

As I mentioned, I was stingy about a trade and knew I was pretty safe even if I lost. As it turned out, the stingyness cost me a free pass to the top 4. But I live to fight another day (with an extra trade up the sleeve - LOL)!

Need some advice, im in 3 different Leagues, in one of the leagues i have 2 trades left and thats it, am looking to bring in a 2nd rower, will have 363000 to spend, how should i bring in from the following players Liam Fulton (LR=65, AR=70.29) Matt Gillett (LR=40, AV=69.06) Laffranchi (LR=54, AR=72) G.Stewart (LR=57,AR=62.90) Stagg (LR=62,AR=65.67) AshleyHarrison (LR=68, AV=59.56)
Ben Teo (LR=72, AR=64.84)..
Im leaning towards Fulton, Laffranci or Teo, who would you get???

laffranchi or fulton

so what did everyone get last week, i got my highest score of the comp 1346 thanks to parker as captain

Need some advice, im in 3 different Leagues, in one of the leagues i have 2 trades left and thats it, am looking to bring in a 2nd rower, will have 363000 to spend, how should i bring in from the following players Liam Fulton (LR=65, AR=70.29) Matt Gillett (LR=40, AV=69.06) Laffranchi (LR=54, AR=72) G.Stewart (LR=57,AR=62.90) Stagg (LR=62,AR=65.67) AshleyHarrison (LR=68, AV=59.56)
Ben Teo (LR=72, AR=64.84)..
Im leaning towards Fulton, Laffranci or Teo, who would you get???
As there are only 2 rounds left, I'd look at last 3 and 5 week averages rather than averages for the entire season. Make your decision based on that. However, if you want to scrutinise more, then look into which team each player comes up against and who they will score more against.

1265 i got for this round..

laffranchi or fulton

so what did everyone get last week, i got my highest score of the comp 1346 thanks to parker as captain

---------- Post added 19-08-2010 at 10:25 PM ----------

Will check the average for the last 3 or so weeks and see their opponents as well....

As there are only 2 rounds left, I'd look at last 3 and 5 week averages rather than averages for the entire season. Make your decision based on that. However, if you want to scrutinise more, then look into which team each player comes up against and who they will score more against.

Hey AY,

I think you should dump Gallen and Parker and buy J Idris and C Webb, I'm not sure why call it gut instinct :whistle:.................seriously though I don't think you can go wrong with any of them you have listed, maybe Stagg is a worry if doesn't get a full 80 minutes.

Good luck in your other two comps. :thumbsup:

Ross

---------- Post added 20-08-2010 at 10:13 AM ----------

laffranchi or fulton

A few posts up on this page is the ladder with last weeks scores....We had 11 in our comp over 1000 and 7 or 8 1200+ (even the guys in the bottom half are pumping out good scores now) I got 1259 and left a lot in the bank, stupidly benched Cam Smith for Gillett and that was a 46 point drop.

Anyway doen't matter a week of to freshen the squad up before next weeks Prelim Finals.

Ross

Just wondering your thoughts on my team for this round.

Fullback- Todd Carney
Wing-Israel Folau
Centre- Luke Lewis
Centre- Jamal Idris
Wing- Michael Gordon
5/8- Jamie Lyon
H/B- Mitchell Pearce
2nd Row-Anthony Laffranchi
2nd Row-Nathan Hindmarsh
Lock-Corey Parker (capt)
Prop-Sam Burgess
Hooker- Robbie Farah
Prop- Sam Thaiday

Reserves
Benji Marshall
Jason Ryles
David Stagg
and I can't chose betweem these guys for reserve number 4.

Cameron Ciraldo
Scott Logan
Matt Duffie
Bill Tupou

I'm leaning towards Ciraldo as he is starting and I imagone he will be making a fair few tackles against the Broncos.

I am out of trades for this round as well.

I'm up against my brother this round and there is a case of JD's on the line so I really wanna win.

thanks for your input.

Well i just used 2 trades...first trades i've done in 3 months. I havent been following supercoach too closely as i think NRL dreamteam is a way better fantasy league.

Anyways, i still have 11 trades left which obviously wont get used and my current team is:

Hayne
L.Lewis
Vatuvei
B.Morris
Aubusson
Carney
Prince
Gallen
Hindmarsh
Parker
Thaiday
Farah
Tronc

Bench-
Heighington
Gillett
Lyon
Tonga

Next week i'll bring in I.Luke for Tolman and dump Heremaia for cash. Grand Final week ill use remaining cash to upgrade a Centre.

yeh i am losing by 70 but i have 4 players to his one, so i think i am home and hosed. with prince, laffranchi, n friend and todd carney left togo.

Took a punt in one of my comps Put Soward(8) in over Maloney (70).. SPEWING will be touch and go if i win that one...
Playing Eric in this comp, comes down to me needing an avg of 48 point per player to win (Aubusson, Harrison, Myles), this will be close as well...

I've been watching this one closely....Aubusson's stats may be down a touch he's playing back in the centres last time only 40 points, but Harrison / Myles should pretty well see you home.....Myles may get you there by himself.

I will probably be seeing you up and close and personal next week.....is Gasnier the unfair advantage?

Cheers
Ross

Ahhhh.... took Jennings in for this week battle and it became a ugly red "No try" call....

Ayios you got a good team...... and nice mojo this week :lol:
sure you need more next week (vs Nicks) good luck mate ;)

Looking forward to a Red V Grand Final (Ayios v Ross)

i think i lost lol. the freaking roosters are spastics. oh well it was nice while i was in it.

Back
Top Bottom