2010 NRL Fantasy League / Supercoach Competition

Farah might not be bad....needs Dally M points....

I've still got Laffranchi as my auto reserve, but thinking of starting him, prop might get him heavily involved for shortish muniutes and high score......any guesses on a score for him, Nick doesn't have him anymore maybe a Laffranchi return to points could be the differrence OR Teo OR Gillett...I cant decide...any last minute thoughts?

Ross

---------- Post added 03-09-2010 at 02:27 PM ----------

Farah might not be bad....needs Dally M points....

I've still got Laffranchi as my auto reserve, but thinking of starting him, prop might get him heavily involved for shortish muniutes and high score......any guesses on a score for him, Nick doesn't have him anymore maybe a Laffranchi return to points could be the differrence OR Teo OR Gillett...I cant decide...any last minute thoughts?

Ross

Ross,
I'd be hesitant to put Broncs in with Lockyer on the sideline but if you must them maybe Teo to play. Laffranchi has been sitting on the bench far too much lately to get good scores but out of the 3 Laffrachi, just ahead of Teo and Gillett third. How much $$$ is up for grabs??? Take my advice with a pinch of salt!

I used to collect cards....back in the 90's, I have a ****eload of Jason Kidd rookies cards and all other players around that era - I still have them and I still try and find out how much they are worth - that's how I came across the site, no through trolling the internet for ways to win $$$ from fantasy sports

My team for the GF this weekend is farked....I have Scott Dureau in my starting 17 currently, although I am hopefuly of Fulton getting a late call-up. But if not I will have Bailey, Stewart and Fulton on the bench, with no trades left.

Good luck Ross, may the best team win

I used to collect cards....back in the 90's, I have a ****eload of Jason Kidd rookies cards and all other players around that era - I still have them and I still try and find out how much they are worth - that's how I came across the site, no through trolling the internet for ways to win $$$ from fantasy sports

My team for the GF this weekend is farked....I have Scott Dureau in my starting 17 currently, although I am hopefuly of Fulton getting a late call-up. But if not I will have Bailey, Stewart and Fulton on the bench, with no trades left.

Hey Nick,

Yes, mate good luck and congrats on being our highest finisher overall, currently 550ish I think out of 121,000. Pretty good I'd say.

Sorry about the friendly in it for the $$'s sledge but hey I was just trying to drum up some home ground advantage fro the GF and even better we got an extra post from you.

Even though Dureau makes your 17, anything can happen, its still game on and going to be tight. I was hoping to get Mateo in this week, but he increased 42k and Gillett plumeted $37k and I came up short on the money....

Cheers
Ross

Nick you may well be farked. Ross wouldn't have told you and lose his edge but Stewart is suspended, Bailey(I assume Luke) is out with injury (if Chris then he is playing), and then you say Fulton is questionable. Looks like you peaked 1 week short but congrats on your overall position. That's brilliant!

Hey Nick,

Yes, mate good luck and congrats on being our highest finisher overall, currently 550ish I think out of 121,000. Pretty good I'd say.

Sorry about the friendly in it for the $$'s sledge but hey I was just trying to drum up some home ground advantage fro the GF and even better we got an extra post from you.

Even though Dureau makes your 17, anything can happen, its still game on and going to be tight. I was hoping to get Mateo in this week, but he increased 42k and Gillett plumeted $37k and I came up short on the money....

Cheers
Ross

sorry ross it looks like lisa is the highest finisher over all she got over 100 points more this week than nick and was only 20 something behind last week good luck on your win and bad luck nick it just goes to show you it isent over till its over i beat lisa the other week with 3 players short when i wished she had of beat me because she had a full side and i played the last 5 weeks missing players every week with no trades hope we can all go again next year its been fun thanks every one regards steve

sorry ross it looks like lisa is the highest finisher over all she got over 100 points more this week than nick and was only 20 something behind last week good luck on your win and bad luck nick it just goes to show you it isent over till its over i beat lisa the other week with 3 players short when i wished she had of beat me because she had a full side and i played the last 5 weeks missing players every week with no trades hope we can all go again next year its been fun thanks every one regards steve

No worries Steve, well done to Lisa,

Yeah Congrts to everyone who played and Oviously to Ross who didn't choke and won the GF, hope its an omen for the Red & Whites for 2010.. and count me in for next year as well

nice work ross, count me in for next year aswell

Well it's not official yet, for some reason (the lawyers are in) they haven't closed of the round and added auto reserves etc in...so as yet I can't celebrate Mad Monday as the Premier Coach.....but I've already claimed bragging rights in my signature below.

Cheers
Ross

---------- Post added 06-09-2010 at 06:58 PM ----------

Happy to go again, I just hope I don't suffer second season syndrome....:lol:

It would be good to fill all 16 spots with OCT members.

Ross

hahah love the sig. im keen this year for sure also would be good to fill it up.

Yeah good work Ross - too many injuries and not enough trades for me...ahh well, there's always next season.

Cmon the Warriors!!!

seems everyone is keen to go around again. looking forward to it

Sorry for the delay....Nick / Steve....

I had been away for work the past couple of weeks and just hadn't had a chance to pay you guys, done now.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom