2010 NRL Fantasy League / Supercoach Competition

I've been watching this one closely....Aubusson's stats may be down a touch he's playing back in the centres last time only 40 points, but Harrison / Myles should pretty well see you home.....Myles may get you there by himself.

I will probably be seeing you up and close and personal next week.....is Gasnier the unfair advantage?

Cheers
Ross

Ahhhh.... took Jennings in for this week battle and it became a ugly red "No try" call....

Ayios you got a good team...... and nice mojo this week :lol:
sure you need more next week (vs Nicks) good luck mate ;)

Looking forward to a Red V Grand Final (Ayios v Ross)

Well as it stands Laffranchi only manged 27 and Myles 42..........Eric unlike the bunnies you may live to fight another day....does AY have an emergency player to come for Beau Scott? Will the scores be adjusted like they sometimes do?

Could be an anxious wait till Tuesday arvo.

Ross

laffranchi, what a retard ???? cost me my game pretty much, how could he possibly play that bad in a win liek that. and i dont have any trades left to piss him off. dosent look like its going to mater, im out of my finals now

laffranchi, what a retard ???? cost me my game pretty much, how could he possibly play that bad in a win liek that. and i dont have any trades left to piss him off. dosent look like its going to mater, im out of my finals now

I can feel your pain...well no I can't. In hindsight it is not hard to work out why his stats are down Bird back and a dominant hands on the ball player and Harrison must have had 40- 50 runs....OK then maybe 30 but just didn't see A.L. do as much hard yards...kinda fringing maybe.

Well as it stands Laffranchi only manged 27 and Myles 42..........Eric unlike the bunnies you may live to fight another day....does AY have an emergency player to come for Beau Scott? Will the scores be adjusted like they sometimes do?

Could be an anxious wait till Tuesday arvo.

Ross

Yup AY got 42pts auto-emergency and that would be added on Tue :(

Yup AY got 42pts auto-emergency and that would be added on Tue :(

Ouch.......nice 18th man.

Should I remind you things started to go down hill after you chatted it up a bit?

For the "L" column, why everyone got a number but a O or o or 0 for me?? :blink::rolleyes:

ozctfnrl0727.jpg

btw it is a nice screencap :D

Well there was a fair bit of score adjusting happening in the end...

Well done AY, commiserations Eric.

Also well done Steve see you in the prelim final..... I am amazed at how strong you have finished given your shortage of trades some time back. :thumbsup:

See you Friday night. ;)

Cheers
Ross

It WAS a nice screencap Ross :(

I danced front of my master when I got a win every Tuesday, then now kicked out by 4 straight losses, what a fooooooooooool

im no hope this week 2 or 3 players down with tonga out tursto and lowe o well theres all ways next year good luck

Tragic - who else is out???
After a loss first week in the finals I had a good win with 931pts even though 3 forwards scored under 40, Nightingale 18 and Carney 25. But I can't seem to crack the 3000th spot overall. Been stingey with trades and have 2 left to trim some fat off hte team or replaced injured players

what the hell. lol i won by 9 points. i was losing by 40 this morning, while it was in lockout. did it happen to anyone else?

im no hope this week 2 or 3 players down with tonga out tursto and lowe o well theres all ways next year good luck

C'mon Steve.....mind games already, you know it's not over until the fat lady sings.

what the hell. lol i won by 9 points. i was losing by 40 this morning, while it was in lockout. did it happen to anyone else?

No, but I noticed my final score was 50-60 higher than it was during the lockout.....adds a bit of extra late minute drama.

Have a choice to make in my 2nd comp, would you get rid of Maloney Warriors halfback for Bronson Harrison, or leave it as is, i find Maloney can be up a down each week... Decisons to make b4 the end of the week,

---------- Post added 24-08-2010 at 08:25 PM ----------

And in my 3rd comp no more trades left, but will have to decide between Maloney or Soward as the 4th reserve....

I would start Maloney. Warriors should score well. Broncos still one of the worst defensive team (especially line-break against)

With top teams/players choking it is worth to bet on players from 5-10th ranked. Vatuvei, Lyon, SKD and Uate for 80+pts??

Am leaning towards Maloney to start over Soward as Soward has not been scoring well did good the week before but not much either side of that week...
Still deciding whether to Sell Maloney for Harrison in my other comp (leaning towards selling him)
And in the OCT comp up against the odds, need to make a decision or two, am thinking of asking NicksBoyz to leave out his 4 reserves to make it 17 against 13 :)

I would start Maloney. Warriors should score well. Broncos still one of the worst defensive team (especially line-break against)

With top teams/players choking it is worth to bet on players from 5-10th ranked. Vatuvei, Lyon, SKD and Uate for 80+pts??

C'mon Steve.....mind games already, you know it's not over until the fat lady sings.

No, but I noticed my final score was 50-60 higher than it was during the lockout.....adds a bit of extra late minute drama.

just logged into facebbok, lol the guy i vs'd wasn't too happy after bagging me out all day and losing.

Am leaning towards Maloney to start over Soward as Soward has not been scoring well did good the week before but not much either side of that week...
Still deciding whether to Sell Maloney for Harrison in my other comp (leaning towards selling him)
And in the OCT comp up against the odds, need to make a decision or two, am thinking of asking NicksBoyz to leave out his 4 reserves to make it 17 against 13 :)

You out scored him last week by 80 points...your hot !!!!

Maloney is a hard decsion much the much probably / possibly / maybe....

---------- Post added 24-08-2010 at 10:20 PM ----------

just logged into facebbok, lol the guy i vs'd wasn't too happy after bagging me out all day and losing.

They apparently tried live scoring over the weekend, but no games stats were updated like they usually are throughout the weekend.

I think Farah went from about 35 to 75 after adjustments.... go back to how it was done if they can't get it right doing live scores., I say,.

no mind games
here ross im spewing i beat my missers last week she had the best chance to beat you i have about 5 or 6 out now, have a look at the teams she has a full side this week you will win by a street good luck regards steve

Back
Top Bottom