2010 NRL Fantasy League / Supercoach Competition

well the broncos got smashed, i dont knwo how much parker did but it cant be too much looks like i have lost already

yeah top move that, in one of my other comps have both Parker & Gallen, was going to change as i knew the Warriors would smash the Broncos, but forgot.. spewing... Looks like i will lose on the OCT league due to Gallen, his not in my team unfortunately....
Edit: Gallen is in my OCT team lol, Mateo killed me.. Congrats NicksBoyz...
Might get 1 of my teams into the GF as long as Jennings doesn't score more than 108 points, will win that one....

Gallen - Just cost me my comp. basically it was parker vs gallen and gallen won so im gone.

Well the GF is upon us, good luck guys, i will be supporting the winner..lol

Grand Final
Nicks Boyz 0
The Penetrators 0

Bad luck Michael...

Well surely the OCT support must be behind The Penetrators......Nicks Boyz hasn't really been a contributor to OCT, isn't a card collector and looks like he joined purely for the supercoach $$$$'s......only 3 posts since joining in Feb and all to this thread..........

A few injury & suspension concerns this week.....Thaiday / Stewart / Bailey / Rogers / Lockyer / Scott / Petro....it could all come down to the late mail. Unfortunatley I did have a strong auto reserve Gillet / Smith but Gold Coast went and played Sam Tagataese who amassed 4 points and stuffed me up.

Ross

I bowed out this week. it sucked had 3 players who didnt play. freaking minichello and laffranchi.

Will be supporting HOBO the OCT & DRAGONS supporter, do me proud son, don't bloody choke...lol

Bad luck Michael...

Well surely the OCT support must be behind The Penetrators......Nicks Boyz hasn't really been a contributor to OCT, isn't a card collector and looks like he joined purely for the supercoach $$$$'s......only 3 posts since joining in Feb and all to this thread..........

A few injury & suspension concerns this week.....Thaiday / Stewart / Bailey / Rogers / Lockyer / Scott / Petro....it could all come down to the late mail. Unfortunatley I did have a strong auto reserve Gillet / Smith but Gold Coast went and played Sam Tagataese who amassed 4 points and stuffed me up.

Ross

thanks AY,

Just read some shocking news, my unfair advantage of having Gidley at Fullback has gone with him now out with injury................ :cry:

any trades left?

EDIT: WOAH 4,000 Post

Congratulations on spending far too much time posting on here......

I have a single trade left......Oh to have just 1 more.....

Ross

Congratulations on spending far too much time posting on here......

I have a single trade left......Oh to have just 1 more.....

Ross
Thanks LOL. BOL in the final Ross. Definitely Deserve some sort of prize for keeping it all running.

hey did shake and bake pay up cause im in the bottom 8 final do i win anything?....................if i do count me in or next season....

No mate, never paid up, so the good news is yes you've won, the bottom 8............I'm pretty sure looking at your teams and recent scores you have him just beaten anyway.

I'll wait until after the weekend to fix everything up, I should have everyone's details from their deposit.

Good luck for this weekend.

Ohhh... I'm struggling with my tips this weekend; Are the warriors going to beat the Eels ...are they tired from road trip and already thinking semi's, are the Eels going to send Cayliss out on a high / does Mateo grow a third leg against his club for next year or with nothing really to play for go missing like he sometimes does???

Cheers
Ross

Wow just checked the Grand Final teams, not sure how many trades left for Nick... got Stewart and Fulton out
but Ross also got Gidley out and short on CTWs??
Both sides got fantastic auto-sub Dureau v Tagataese

Mateo will show his new mates how good he is, play with one hand all game and offload 19 times (but with 18 mistakes)
Serious the question is will Warriors save some in their tank for next week? I guess they will, they may even get better match-up if at 6th or 7th???

Goodluck Ross all fantasy mojo be with you

Thanks Eric....

It should be pretty close, I think we have about 10-11 players the same and it's pretty hard to seperate the rest. I can field 4 CTW's which is good...obviously.

Bailey withdrawal impacts us both as well...I'm not sure if Nick has any trades left, which may mean he doesn't have an auto reserve at all (My auto sub will be OK...Tagatese hasn't been named this week.....yet) I have one trade and am tossing up what to do.....would love to have covered Mateo as he could be the difference I reckon but don't have the coin....let's hope he is a last minute wdl. :lol:

Or it may simply come down to who we pick as Capt.

Cheers
Ross

Eric, RU serious about Dureau as you often can't pick up sarcasm on a post. He's been terrible this year. He will this week thankfully provide a few pts as an auto emergency.

I crashed out last week. Gillett and B.Harrison been pulling low scores and Lawrence with the broken jaw. There's always next year. Ended up with rank in the low 4000's which is OK but not where I wanted to be.

Captain is everything this final week. Parker scoring lowish since Lockyer been out. Mateo been in great form but against his new club??? Maybe Hindy or Farah are worth a punt for capt. I'd be leaning towards Farah

Back
Top Bottom