2010 AFL Hobby Release - Series 2

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
Has anyone heard any rumours etc on the second series of AFL?

Should be coming out next month I think?

Can't wait either way! :thumbsup:

Has anyone heard any rumours etc on the second series of AFL?

Should be coming out next month I think?

Can't wait either way! :thumbsup:

does anyone know what makes a release 'hobby'? ive never known Select to call series 2 a hobby series. but even though, not too sure what we're in for this year. wont be holding my breathe for anything special though, last year i was hanging for a buddy coleman signature or a hodge norm smith signature but was let down. hopefully its something similar to 05 or 06 with an amazing twist and some new concepts :woot:
but then again, probably wont be anything too exciting! i would love Select to come out and produce an absolute killer series to back up their claims of caring for the collectors after this NRL rubbish but i just cant see it happening.

does anyone know what makes a release 'hobby'? ive never known Select to call series 2 a hobby series. but even though, not too sure what we're in for this year. wont be holding my breathe for anything special though, last year i was hanging for a buddy coleman signature or a hodge norm smith signature but was let down. hopefully its something similar to 05 or 06 with an amazing twist and some new concepts :woot:
but then again, probably wont be anything too exciting! i would love Select to come out and produce an absolute killer series to back up their claims of caring for the collectors after this NRL rubbish but i just cant see it happening.

I think 2002 SPX was called 'Hobby'...

Just in my mind I always refer to the second series as the hobby series.

Something like Dynasty plats or something would be awesome!

I think 2002 SPX was called 'Hobby'...

Just in my mind I always refer to the second series as the hobby series.

Something like Dynasty plats or something would be awesome!

ah yes, 02 spx, good call. i guess its just the term used for the more limited release hey. yeah platinums would be good but brownlow predictors would be cool too, or dare i say it, an all new concept. maybe something like coleman predictors, now that would be cool. i think i actually stole that idea off another forum user but good idea :D
i also like the idea of an insert subset featuring some of the players who have changed clubs over the past 2 or 3 years. benny cuz, shaun burgoyne, zac dawson, fevalenko, luke ball, bazza hall, daniel bradshaw, and the list goes on. would be an awesome set and do you know the best bit, its a totally new idea, not just a re-hashed old idea by Select.

i hav a friend whos unce works for slect and my friend said its caled sect supreme 2010and its going to come out july 27,, thats what ive been told

ah yes, 02 spx, good call. i guess its just the term used for the more limited release hey. yeah platinums would be good but brownlow predictors would be cool too, or dare i say it, an all new concept. maybe something like coleman predictors, now that would be cool. i think i actually stole that idea off another forum user but good idea :D
i also like the idea of an insert subset featuring some of the players who have changed clubs over the past 2 or 3 years. benny cuz, shaun burgoyne, zac dawson, fevalenko, luke ball, bazza hall, daniel bradshaw, and the list goes on. would be an awesome set and do you know the best bit, its a totally new idea, not just a re-hashed old idea by Select.

that would be an awesome insert set :thumbsup:

im thinking a landscape card with a picture of them with old and new club :v:

---------- Post added 06-05-2010 at 06:08 PM ----------

also there was a hobby release with 2004 conquest too, one had 24 packs the other 36

i hav a friend whos unce works for slect and my friend said its caled sect supreme 2010and its going to come out july 27,, thats what ive been told

Hmmm re-using the same name? It was Supreme in 2006...

Can you find out any more information young lad?!

and 2007 supreme...

i doubt it will be 2010 supreme, if it is just more signs that select are lazy i say

sure can crows 2010 and who knows what it will be called i wouldntbe suprised if it was called supreme

---------- Post added 06-05-2010 at 08:01 PM ----------

okk listen up guys and girls i got some new info on the selct 2 series and apparently there will be 12 cards per pack becausre there is going to be a new set of umpire cards
nd the captain sigs are here to saty

---------- Post added 06-05-2010 at 08:09 PM ----------

is anybody out there??

sure can crows 2010 and who knows what it will be called i wouldntbe suprised if it was called supreme

okk listen up guys and girls i got some new info on the selct 2 series and apparently there will be 12 cards per pack becausre there is going to be a new set of umpire cards

is anybody out there??

Though i cant share my info, that is incorrect.

is anybody out there??

sorry mate but that is not correct.
although i have no info of my own, that cant be true.
the umpires have their own set anyway
And the captain sigs are done..they have finished it

dont know where you are getting this info from, but sounds like your just making it up

---------- Post added 06-05-2010 at 08:41 PM ----------

Though i cant share my info, that is incorrect.

c'mon mate...you can tell us :thumbsup:
PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got arse lashed last time, so i shut my mouth!!! But i hope u liked the 2008 classic series!! Thats as much as i will say and u can speculate as much as u want from that!!

Got arse lashed last time, so i shut my mouth!!! But i hope u liked the 2008 classic series!! Thats as much as i will say and u can speculate as much as u want from that!!

well from that im guessing there will be platinum signatures, which are ok i guess.

ok well if you dont want to post info could you please pm me with the info?

well from that im guessing there will be platinum signatures, which are ok i guess.

ok well if you dont want to post info could you please pm me with the info?

Sorry no can do..And it doesnt worry me how many times i get called an arse..

i dont think anyone will be angry at you posting any info...
most people (including myself) would really appreciate it if you did share :)

or at least could you post one thing about them like what the rarest card would be?

sacha, if you can't share any info don't bother telling people you know what is going on. it's like telling someone you have a card they need, but it is not for sale!

Back
Top Bottom