2010 AFL Hobby Release - Series 2

yes but how long ago was that... don't see it happening these days! Not saying i wouldn't like it because i would but knowing how lazy they are getting you would have to doubt it! :mad:

The reason they haven't done the jersey cards again is because a lot of them had creases in them and MANY people kept returning them for a replacement. Select haven't perfected the art (as yet). This means they would have to get them made outside Australia and would increas the price.

This is what I'm hoping for

now for My greatest idea
The signatures consisting of
2 tributes - Richo and Lloyd
Then 4 Predictions for the reamaining 4 sigs
brownlow predictors
Coleman predictors
norm smith predictors
rising star predictors
1:36 a box so you only get one predictor not all four

now that would be sick :D

lloyd got the ultimate honor of getting on a captain sig' last year so
i think he's done for now, but a stand alone richo tribute card /50
would be spectacular! since he only played 282 games he will never get on a case card i don't think so a sig' tribute would be hot as.

your medal card predictor idea is about the best new insert idea i've ever heard, that's brilliant.
it would be a neat way to get out of the medal cards 'cos the're not really a popular insert anymore, and a predictor would make it a lot more interesting.
and with different rarities, like brownlow predictors are sort of a parallel set to the commons, coleman & rising star predictors 2 per club, and doing something else with premiership predictors like incorporating the norm smith predictors with the prem' predictors.

so each team premiership predictor has a variation of say 6 players, so if you got a geelong predictor you could get the ablett version with a pic' of his face on the front right? or a chapman, bartel, corey, ling and a selwood one, so then it's like a double whammy and really exciting, if geelong wins the premiership, you have the predictor so you get your set, plus if that predictor is also the norm smith medalist, you get a norm smith medal prize card, if you had say a st kilda predictor you would lose, But, if you had a st kilda predictor and it was riewoldt and he won the norm smith, even though your team didn't win, you still did 'cos riewoldt won the medal.
that makes 12 different predictors still live on grand final day.

it would change the whole thing around without the need to spend on bling like GU patches, which i think are most likely not done because select no longer print in the usa and we probably don't have a licenced printer that has the right, or machine to do it in australia.

and.. if i may.. :)
afl players wear guernsey's not jurseys or jerseys ect.
even select themselves made that mistake first time they did guernsey cards,
well i'm pretty sure they did, they #d them with a 'J'
but quickly changed that next time to # them with a 'G'

or they could keep trying to perfect the art ;)

---------- Post added 10-05-2010 at 10:31 PM ----------

lloyd got the ultimate honor of getting on a captain sig' last year so
i think he's done for now, but a stand alone richo tribute card /50
would be spectacular! since he only played 282 games he will never get on a case card i don't think so a sig' tribute would be hot as.

your medal card predictor idea is about the best new insert idea i've ever heard, that's brilliant.
it would be a neat way to get out of the medal cards 'cos the're not really a popular insert anymore, and a predictor would make it a lot more interesting.
and with different rarities, like brownlow predictors are sort of a parallel set to the commons, coleman & rising star predictors 2 per club, and doing something else with premiership predictors like incorporating the norm smith predictors with the prem' predictors.

so each team premiership predictor has a variation of say 6 players, so if you got a geelong predictor you could get the ablett version with a pic' of his face on the front right? or a chapman, bartel, corey, ling and a selwood one, so then it's like a double whammy and really exciting, if geelong wins the premiership, you have the predictor so you get your set, plus if that predictor is also the norm smith medalist, you get a norm smith medal prize card, if you had say a st kilda predictor you would lose, But, if you had a st kilda predictor and it was riewoldt and he won the norm smith, even though your team didn't win, you still did 'cos riewoldt won the medal.
that makes 12 different predictors still live on grand final day.

it would change the whole thing around without the need to spend on bling like GU patches, which i think are most likely not done because select no longer print in the usa and we probably don't have a licenced printer that has the right, or machine to do it in australia.

and.. if i may.. :)
afl players wear guernsey's not jurseys or jerseys ect.
even select themselves made that mistake first time they did guernsey cards,
well i'm pretty sure they did, they #d them with a 'J'
but quickly changed that next time to # them with a 'G'

now that would be AWESOME :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom