2010 AFL Hobby Release - Series 2

im going to be in Melbourne from the 2nd - 5th July do you think the series would have been realesed by then, so i can buy a box at cardzone?

I think this years 2nd series will have to be damn good to make up for the ****ty 1st series. IMO last years pinnacle was AWESOME same with 05 dynasty they need to bring back platnuim dps' and possibly include

1) Jersey cards
2) Numbered base cards?
3) Brownlow predictors

Here's hoping for a great 2nd series!!!!!

i didnt even think pinnacle was that great, it was missing the insert we all think second series need..which is a card that is 1 in 2 or 4 boxes

I think this years 2nd series will have to be damn good to make up for the ****ty 1st series. IMO last years pinnacle was AWESOME same with 05 dynasty they need to bring back platnuim dps' and possibly include

1) Jersey cards
2) Numbered base cards?
3) Brownlow predictors

Here's hoping for a great 2nd series!!!!!

Remember Select make these cards!

And numbered base cards???:rolleyes:

ummm there was a 1 in 4 box card it was ummm can't rembember it was a 4 card set that had 4 young guns from the previous year on them they were sigs. somethin like sensations or somethin like that

ummm there was a 1 in 4 box card it was ummm can't rembember it was a 4 card set that had 4 young guns from the previous year on them they were sigs. somethin like sensations or somethin like that

Yeah, Rookie Sensations #/400, which had sigs on the front of them

I think this is how it should look..

-Base Set
-GDC Set
-AA Set
-Medal Set
-Brownlow Predictors #/150
-DPS #/300
-DPS Platinum #/100

Give us your thoughts on that..:)

I reckon
-Base Set
-GDC Set
-AA Set
-Medal Set
-DPS #/600
-DPS Platinum #/200
-Brownlow Predictors #/60

Id rather them be easier to get than hard as hell being #ed/60 They would have to be 1 per case if they were #ed/60..

Back
Top Bottom