2006 NRL Tazo Questions and the Upside Down Logos

nickshobbies

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nick
Hi collectors, does anyone know how rare the upside down logos on the 2006 Tazo Holographic set is, do all 30 tazos exist with the upside down logo. Does anyone know what quantities they were made in for all sets

anyone have the total quantities for the following produced, and were all players produced in the same numbers ??

Classic
Holographic - normal logo
Holographic - error logo
3D
Signature Serices

also were there any other varieties in the 2006 set

sorry for all the questions but I am an accountant so thats why I love my numbers :rolleyes:

Hi there Nick,
Mate ive got out of 30 in a set i've got 27 upside down logo holo's still chasing i think 3 more
#12 Andrew Johns
#14 Rhys Wesser
#23 Brett Kimmorley
As for the signature's i've heard there are only 10 tazo's from each player signed but they were stolen from the warehouse before they got put into the packets so if you see them for sale they have been brought from someone that worked there u r looking around the 100 dollar mark for each tazo !!
Also very hard to complete !!
Good Luck

Hi there Nick,
Mate ive got out of 30 in a set i've got 27 upside down logo holo's still chasing i think 3 more
#12 Andrew Johns
#14 Rhys Wesser
#23 Brett Kimmorley
As for the signature's i've heard there are only 10 tazo's from each player signed but they were stolen from the warehouse before they got put into the packets so if you see them for sale they have been brought from someone that worked there u r looking around the 100 dollar mark for each tazo !!
Also very hard to complete !!
Good Luck

i got the AJohns upside down if you need it?

Gday I have 2 sets plus extras in the upside down holographic logos . They apparently made 10 of the 07 sig tazos plus the ones smith executives got. A friend of mine worked at smiths as a sales rep at the time and he could not even find out how many they made. The 06 series was even less than that . Signaturee tazos are hard to find and expect to pay big figures Good Luck

Does anyone have an upside-down Buderus one from 06? I thought I had one, but it seems to have gone walkies ... have a feeling I might have sent it to someone who was collecting them! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom