Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Had a blast busting both of these with my son :thumbsup:

First up the Adventure Time:
Sketch by Mikey and Melinda Hill as Doctor Princess auto

Now Guardians of the Galaxy...
I have not busted a lot of Upper Deck non-sport, so not sure if it is common to not get a full base set from a box? Especially with this release as the base set excluding the SP's is 90 cards and the box only has 10-packs of 8 cards! Base set doesn't look the most exciting anyway, but was still a fun break.

First up the 5x7 oversized pack. The odds of hitting a sketch in one of these packs is I think one per case, which I lucked out on. But these oversize cards are very, very cool regardless!

And now my hits:
Gamora Character Sketch by 'DH' (can't make out the signature on the back)
Nova Prime Wardrobe #CS-9
Star-Lord and Ronan Dual Wardrobe # CSD-4

nice hits love the oversize. I was wanting to get a box of guardians but dont really have the dollars atm and wouldnt want to get a box and not get the base set haha but them oversize sketches are very tempting what to do what to do. please tempt me into getting a box lol.

Nicely done, think I'll go some GotG soon, even though the movie didn't do that much for me. Overall the sketches seem very nice, even better than Premier in most cases. DH is David Hindelang.

love the GotG stuff the oversize cards i have seen look awesome! it is a massive set too with all the variant costume cards and Autos!!

I have 2 boxes coming from DA cardworld and cant wait for them to arrive!!

Nicely done, think I'll go some GotG soon, even though the movie didn't do that much for me. Overall the sketches seem very nice, even better than Premier in most cases. DH is David Hindelang.

Thanks for that Trevor.

I have two more on back order with DA currently. Appears to be a very popular release.

Thanks for that Trevor.

I have two more on back order with DA currently. Appears to be a very popular release.

it is more popular than i thought it would be but then when you look at the Autograph list they have good signers and some of the autos i have seen are asking massive prices over on ebay too

Back
Top Bottom