For the new collectors - Here's a card and what box/pack to hit it from.

TheCardExperience

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
COMC User
jamiewy77
Similar to the show something off thread but with a twist.

We all know how overwhelming collecting can be at the start. I thought this would serve as a great way to help anyone new to the hobby by showing a card, advise what format you can hit it from (hobby/blaster/retail etc) and a way to recommend a decent product for them to potentially bust.

So all you collecting VETs bust out your cards and newbies sit back, enjoy seeing some cool cards and maybe you'll attempt to bust the same product chasing your favourites.

TLDR: Collectors show a hit and give background on where you can pull said card from so new collectors can see what they like.

I'll start..

Card: 2021-22 Panini Prizm Quentin Grimes Blue Ice /125
Box/Pack pulled from: 2021-22 Panini Prizm Hobby Box
Box/Pack price estimate: $1395 aud per Hobby Box
Extra Info: Blue Cracked Ice Prizms are gorgeous in hand and being numbered to only /125 makes them one of the more expensive parallels to collect in the Prizm rainbow. The blue tends to colour match to the teams of the more popular players like Luka, Zion and Ja which in turn drives the market up for all players - Crazy hey. The Blue Cracked Ice from memory were one per hobby box. I wouldn't recommend diving head first into a Prizm Hobby box all by yourself as a new collector but maybe getting a team in a break just to dip your toes in to see if you like it might be the play.
1683014419863.png

Back
Top Bottom