TLA Traders 2021 Official Thread

Some of the low end inserts look like high end inserts and the high end ones look like low end inserts!

The Wild Cards and Rising Stars look really nice, as do the Season to Remember.

I managed to grab the Panthers Base set, Parallel Set, and all the Panthers Wild Cards, Rising Stars and S2R for $30 last night.

Think I'm done for Traders this year.
The wild cards and riseing stars look like the thunder and lighting from the early basketball cards.

Or Scoring Kings from 93 Fleer Ultra!

Gee those scoring kings were great. MJ goes for a fortune doesn’t he? I jagged a David Robinson one day, so cool, no idea what I did with it.

I remember when card collecting was easier in the 90’s and every corner store had a plastic display case with NBA, NRL, Cricket, Tennis, non-sport etc. Between that and Street Fighter 2 arcade, any cash I had soon disappeared.

TLA have confirmed through Diggaz that there will be 50 full sets of predictors able to be redeemed again this year. No info on what for other than ‘gold predictor’ although that could be a reference to the predictors themselves.

Anyone pulled an authentic signature as yet?

Seen quite a few autos that look like the rollers that insert them into the packs has caused damage to the auto......

1615280003886.png

1615280035719.png

1615280088033.png

If all the pack inserted ones have this issue it would be very disappointing quality control and the cards that are redemptions probably wont have this issue?

Anyone else have one of these that are damaged?

Seen quite a few autos that look like the rollers that insert them into the packs has caused damage to the auto......

1615280003886.png

1615280035719.png

1615280088033.png

If all the pack inserted ones have this issue it would be very disappointing quality control and the cards that are redemptions probably wont have this issue?

I won’t bother collecting them if this is the case for Turpin’s.

I’m excited for the NRL season to start but I really don’t know whether to throw money at this set or not. Seems to be mixed reviews in this thread so far...

1615280003886.png

1615280035719.png

1615280088033.png

Pretty sad this keeps happening year after year

I pulled a Toby Rudolf and the same thing, it’s indented with the roller prints plus sig is smudged bad 😭
That’s annoying, I don’t buy traders anymore but that would be a nice card . He played well last year and I think he will turn out alright hopefully

Back
Top Bottom