Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

The caption should be 'Wiki continues tradition of NRL media outside of Canberra not knowing Raiders player'

The photo is Cheyelle Robins-Reti.

20240313_150128.jpg
just typical, of a company with no drug and alcohol policy.

Does anyone know what sales have been like in this years traders? Haven’t seen any Terry Lamb Legends cards for sale and not a heap of Webkes either ?

Does anyone know what sales have been like in this years traders? Haven’t seen any Terry Lamb Legends cards for sale and not a heap of Webkes either ?
They are harder to get this year, back to 1:7 cases. I have seen a few around, seem to hitting the $350-$450 mark for Webcke and $400-$500 for Lamb

Not sure if it's just freaky coincidence but I've noticed the first two starter packs I've opened (and at least 1 or 2 more after that) have had Raiders/Dragons/Storm as the parallels, another one with two of those three teams and there may have been other repeating combos I may have missed. Is it possible that boxes/batches of packs are "mapped" in some way in correspondance to the parallel? Probably mostly inconsequential if true but interesting observation nonetheless

I was in the Rebel store at Blacktown today and noticed they were selling 2024 traders at $3.99 a packet.Am I missing something. I thought they were around the $6.00 mark.

Back
Top Bottom