Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

Strange they have NRL “Mens” and “Womens” . NRL is mens and the womens comp is NRLW ?
592C2056-3A7E-4D91-B616-90055D08E24F.png
DD419CE2-79B6-46D8-8601-E32E15D6CABB.png

Bizarre. Another buggered concept. 1080 Dally M Predictors and only 80 redeemable. Surely you would allow complete sets to be redeemed for a numbered Dally M TOTY.

Also, reading the back of the premiership predictors, you need all 27 to redeem.
Another concept is you could redeem your teams highest ranked dally m contender

I got 10 packs & I'm happy since I got mainly doggies players it's like they knew the team I support lol. I got Reed Mahoney authentic initials now just the signatures onness for the PC & looking at the checklist the only ones that I will be looking to chase for my PC after Reed are Brandon Smith, charnze nicoll-klokstad & will warbrick so its kind of disappointing

I got a box yesterday & pulled a dally m predictor for the roosters nrlw i don't know much of the womens side but I've read that they usually have a few in contention & looking at ebay 1 is going for $400 that is pretty tempting but what happen if it doesn't win?

I got a box yesterday & pulled a dally m predictor for the roosters nrlw i don't know much of the womens side but I've read that they usually have a few in contention & looking at ebay 1 is going for $400 that is pretty tempting but what happen if it doesn't win?
Nothing, and that is the problem. 1080 Dally M predictors across the Titanium release and only 80 are redeemable.

Aside from that the value doesn’t hold except for Legends

Traders Legends cards and some of the early Signatures still hold some really good value.

Pretty much the rest of it never really holds a lot of value which is sad considering sets like the retirements cards are very nice cards, but alternatively its great for collecting and picking things up on the cheap for the PC. I just get the feeling that years release went a tad overboard with the parallels.

thats just b u l l s h i t, and im calling it.
a total money grab.
What I can't fathom is the prices been asked for the cards $400=$500 is crazy.
Most would think twice about that price for the signed card of the DM winner at
seasons end. But trying to sell at that price for a 1 in 17 chance crazy. Prices will
change as season moves on and front runners emerge for sure. There will be cards
changing hands as this happens, and some will be well worthless.

What I can't fathom is the prices been asked for the cards $400=$500 is crazy.
Most would think twice about that price for the signed card of the DM winner at
seasons end. But trying to sell at that price for a 1 in 17 chance crazy. Prices will
change as season moves on and front runners emerge for sure. There will be cards
changing hands as this happens, and some will be well worthless.

I do like the idea of the dally m concept however I think they should have had 3-4 players per team including the wild card.

At very worst you would have a serial numbered card of a star player but instead you have a generic team redemption card which wont hold much value as a losing card.

Might have been a bit harder for the NRLW as the teams change a lot more and the season doesn't happen till later in the year so you could have 1 card per team but for the NRL most of the star players would be set with their team at the time of print.

I do like the idea of the dally m concept however I think they should have had 3-4 players per team including the wild card.

At very worst you would have a serial numbered card of a star player but instead you have a generic team redemption card which wont hold much value as a losing card.

Might have been a bit harder for the NRLW as the teams change a lot more and the season doesn't happen till later in the year so you could have 1 card per team but for the NRL most of the star players would be set with their team at the time of print.
5 cards per team seems like the key - 4 expected spine players plus team wildcard. might be a little difficult to call the lineup in the pre-season though but it covers the bases pretty thoroughly and team spine subset a la Elite Impact from 2017 is a cool idea too

Can someone show what the special insert cards in the starter packs look like. The ones that are between the packets.Also are there retail and hobby starter packs.One last question,what are the colours in the starter packs numbered too.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Can someone show what the special insert cards in the starter packs look like. The ones that are between the packets.Also are there retail and hobby starter packs.One last question,what are the colours in the starter packs numbered too.
Thanks again.
Yes there are both hobby and retail starter packs.

Both contain retail packets, the only difference is bonus card.

Retail have Club Heroes Parallels. I think there are 4 variants. Violet limited to /410 (not individually numbered), Pink /250, Teal /175 and Green /100. The last three variants are all individually numbered.

Hobby starter packs have a World in League Parallel. Bronze /215, Silver /150 and Gold /100. All individually serial numbered.

Back
Top Bottom