Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

Hi guys, new to NRL traders. Noticed at the bottom of the checklist it states "Cards and Player signatures are artists impression only". Does this mean what I think it means that the signed cards aren't even signed by the players??

Here's Seb Kris signing his cards

image.png

Now there's rare gold cards and there's " Super Rare Gold Cards"
it's just base, silver, and gold like the previous years, the box just calls them "super rare".
notably there's 71 cards in this set, 3 players from each NRL team and 2 from each NRLW. every team including NRLW has 1 silver and 1 gold each

Folder is the small style this time…
TLA messing with the OCD again.
But happy they have one again

image.jpg

No way , I didn’t hear that . What’s happened to him do you know ?
Dementia. In nursing care these days. I use to see him at Bankstown suburban footy grounds for juniors. Lovely man, loved a chat. Pottered about with his family. Walked out in front of my car at Smith Park once and I nearly died. Imagine running over a Bulldogs legend!!!

Dementia. In nursing care these days. I use to see him at Bankstown suburban footy grounds for juniors. Lovely man, loved a chat. Pottered about with his family. Walked out in front of my car at Smith Park once and I nearly died. Imagine running over a Bulldogs legend!!!
That’s terrible , I hadn’t heard that . I was on a flight with him years ago from the gold coast to Sydney and wanted to get his autograph for my cousin who’s birthday was that weekend . Didn’t want to bother him . That’s sad to hear that . I have a grandmother who has dementia and it’s awful . I’ve been reading recently it’s actually type 4 diabetes but they’re reluctant to call it that .Seems strange when you look into it .

Poor guy, that's horrible to hear. I met him once, 2009 grand final. I was wandering around, couldn't find my seat and he came up and introduced himself and helped me. Really nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom